Dragonflight Season 4 Preparation Guide
“What to do before Dragonflight 10.3” might sound like a weird question, since 10.2 is assumed to be the final big update of this expansion. However, Blizzard stated that there will be Season 4 before the War Within expansion’s release. It will be similar to the Fated Season we’ve seen all the way back in the Shadowlands.
What to do Before Dragonflight’s Patch 10.3?
Mythic Plus Dungeons
M+ is now one of the most challenging parts of World of Warcraft. It's all about clearing high-level keystones and farming powerful equipment. But as usual, there are 2 important achievements for hardcore players. They are:
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Three (accumulate 2000 mythic rating during DF season 3);
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Three (accumulate 2500 mythic rating during DF season 3).
Since the dungeon pool will change in the next season, all of these achievements will become unobtainable.
Current Mythic+ dungeon achievements are:
Keystone Master is the achievement that rewards players with Verdant Armoredon mount. Completing each dungeon on keystone level 20 within the time limit unlocks teleports to Season 3 dungeons. Grinding out the Mythic+ rating can take a long time and a lot of skill, so we suggest starting with this content as early as possible.
As usual with the release of the new content patch, there will be some changes to the current raid tier. Even though we are sure that Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing will not become a 1% drop till the very end of Dragonflight, some of the most-wanted FoS achievements will become unobtainable. They include:
Since Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope raid is the final raid of this expansion, there is still some time to chase those unique achievements that will be removed from the game after the new expansion comes out. What’s great about them is the fact that you will also be getting some great gear in the process. But enough talking about PvE and let us jump straight into the bloody side of our favorite MMORPG – Player versus Player mode and see what will become unavailable with the release of WoW Dragonflight Season 4.
PvP Achievements, Mounts, and the Elite Armor Set
Gladiator Season 3 - Verdant Gladiator's Slitherdrake
As most of the Season Three elite PvP items, FoS, titles, and achievements will be removed from the game, now is the good time to get them. Just like M+ some of these can take weeks to complete, and the earlier you start, the more chances you will get to complete them in time! So what PvP achievements & items you should strive to get before the new season? Here is the list of them for your convenience:
- Elite PvP Gear - Season Three PvP Transmog set.
- Vicious Moonbeast mount.
- Verdant Gladiator's Slitherdrake mount.
- Verdant Legend: Dragonflight Season 3.
- Verdant Gladiator Title.
Basically, all the juiciest rewards from this PvP season might be discontinued and won’t be obtainable after Season 4 goes live. Don’t miss out!
Fyr'alath, the Dream Render
You can obtain this amazing Legendary axe from the Mythic difficulty of Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope. This is the first time we are seeing a legendary two-handed axe since all the way back in Wrath of the Lich King. Be sure to get it before the new raid tier comes out to not miss out on this utterly devastating weapon!
There are two new mounts, as well as a scroll to transform your renewed proto-drake into the final boss of the raid – Fyrakk the Blazing. These mounts and a scroll are called:
- Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber – this mount can be obtained but completing the glory achievement in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope.
- Anu’relos, Flame’s Guidance – this is the first dragonriding mount that isn’t actually a dragon in the history of the game. As beautiful as it is, it will require a ton of work to obtain since it can only be acquired on a mythic difficulty of Amirdrassil.
- Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing – take on the appearance of the final boss of 10.2 raid with this scroll.
- Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Shadowflame– get this Proto-Drake skin for achieving AOTC FoS in Amirdrassil.
How to prepare for WoW Dragonflight Season 4?
Here we have compiled an easy-to-follow checklist of everything to do before Dragonflight Season 4 drops in order from easiest to hardest. This way you will be able to correctly prioritize your gameplay goals depending on the time you have left in this season.
Checklist of things to do before Dragonflight S4
- Obtain Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing.
- Obtain Cutting Edge: Fyrakk the Blazing.
- Obtain Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing.
- Get 2000 M+ rating for Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Three which unlocks the Verdant Armoredon mount.
- Get Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber mount from Amirdrassil’s Glory Achievement.
- Get Reins of Anu’relos, Flame’s Guidance from Mythic Amirdrassil raid.
- Get Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing scroll for your dragonriding mount.
- Get 2500 M+ rating for Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Three.
- Get 1800+ PvP rating to get Dragonflight Season 3 PvP transmog set.
- Collect the Vicious Moonbeast.
- Reach the Gladiator Rank to unlock the Verdant Gladiator's Slitherdrake mount.
- Obtain the Verdant Gladiator in Season 3 to unlock the Obsidian Legend's Pennant.
- Get your Hero of the Horde/Hero of the Alliance achievement.
- Unlock the Verdant Hero title by getting 0,1% of mythic+ rating leaderboards.
- Unlock the Verdant Gladiator title by reaching 0,1% PvP rankings in 3v3.
As you can see there are tons of things to do before the patch drops. They range from fast and easy to excruciatingly difficult to complete. If you don’t have enough time to do any of this - we’ve got you covered! You can purchase any of the aforementioned rewards from us. BLOG15
How Much Time Do We Have Before S4 of Dragonflight?
We don’t know when WoW 10.3 will release exactly. However, the new Season 4 will not start for quite a while, giving players some time to finish all of the things mentioned earlier.
Check out our offers on various services when 10.3 WoW comes live. Be it dungeons or a new raid – we’ve got you covered!
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
Rated 5 Stars
Check out our reviews on REVIEWS.io, an independent reviews platform. All reviews are genuine and published in real time.Read customer reviews
We will contact you and start working on your order within 7 minutes
Every manager, even the owner, has successfully personally completed over 300 orders
P.S. We'd better miss a $10,000 sale, than risk your account