Mythic Plus Carry
WoW Mythic Plus Carry service is a run through the any chosen mythic plus dungeon at required keystone difficulty with a professional boosting team. It does require to know tactics or any gear but help with a DPS to complete M+ dungeon will be a good to complete your order faster.
Dungeons at mythic plus difficulty do not have any weekly CD and require only a 5-ppl group that makes Mythic plus boost are the fastest way to gear up a character because M+ run can be organized at any time at day or night.
Boost ETA: 20-40 minutes.
After purchasing mythic plus dungeon carry our team will invite you to the group and even summon you to the dungeon in the shortest time and complete with all required options.
Mythic plus boost includes:
- Fast run in the chosen Mythic plus dungeon.
- Weekly Great Vault upgrade depends on the key level.
- Mythic+ rating increased (if you didn't do this dungeon on chosen difficulty before).
- x135 Valor points.
- Completion a part of achievement Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Two and Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season Two.
If you would like to increase the chance of getting loot from the Mythic plus run you can add more options.
- +1 or 2 loot-traders with your armor type;
- in timer option guarantees you run in time;
- specific dungeon - you can choose the concrete dungeon we do (type the name in notes in checkout fields).
Please note characters with the same armor type increase loot chance for your character. But we need to mention that additional loot traders only increase chance but not guarantee you items during the run.
- 60 level;
- no gear requirements.
Mythic plus loot rewards:
|Key Level||End of dungeon reward (1 item for a group)||Great Vault reward|
|8||226 ilvl||236 ilvl|
|9||226 ilvl||236 ilvl|
|10||229 ilvl||239 ilvl|
|11||229 ilvl||242 ilvl|
|12||233 ilvl||246 ilvl|
|13||233 ilvl||246 ilvl|
|14||236 ilvl||249 ilvl|
|15||236 ilvl||252 ilvl|
Please note that there is no exact amount of items guarantee from mythic+ dungeons because items from the chest at the end of the dungeon are spread randomly across party members. However, you're guaranteed to get the Great Vault reward at the end of the week. If you complete run in timer you get +1 extra item per group for that run.