Hero of the Horde/Alliance Title Boost
The World of Warcraft Hero of the Horde Feat of Strenght is the ultimate rated battlegrounds achievement that awards players with the elite HotH title. Buying Hero of the Horde boosting service allows anyone to play with a professional PvP RBG team and earn the honors of wearing this super-cool rank. Let us now have a look at the rewards that go together with the HotH carry that we have for sale here.
Boost takes: 2-3 weeks / Start time: 1 day.
WoW Hero of the Horde/Alliance boost rewards.
- Hero of the Horde / Hero of the Alliance FoS obtained.
- The required amount of RBG rating farmed.
- Hero of the Horde / Hero of the Alliance title unlocked;
- Approx. 50+ wins at the top RBG rank bracket.
- Honor and Conquest points obtained during the boost.
We offer Draongflight Season 2 Hero of the Horde: Obsidian/Hero of the Alliance: Obsidian achievements for sale to every player who has an active subscription and good PvP gear, however, there are still some basic requirements to buy this service.
- 70 level;
- 437+ PvP gear;
PvP HotH & HotA Boost Explained
The whole World of Warcraft concept is centered around the battle between the two main factions of the game. Horde versus Alliance is the main conflict that can’t be overrated. Every WoW player knows that even though at times factions joined their forces to defeat a greater evil, they have always had that never-ending battle, where one should be better than the other. And what can be better than becoming a Hero of your faction?
Hero of the Horde boosting service is the perfect way to commemorate your achievements in the field of rated battlegrounds and show it off to all your friends and opponents. Same as the Hero of the Alliance carry it requires a lot of work and represents the top tier of professional PvP Players. Let us now see why it is so valuable, shall we?
How to get Hero of the Horde / Hero of the Alliance title?
- This elite RBG FoS is equivalent to Gladiator rank on the arena.
- Players will need to End Dragonflight Season 2 in the top 0.5% of the RBG ladder.
- The title requires 50 games won on your current faction in Dragonflight Season 2.
- It is a tiresome activity, especially without a great RBG team.
- When you comply with all conditions you are eligible for the title at the end of the DF Season 2.
As you can see the process of obtaining this unique PvP title is pretty hard. You will need lots of time on your hands, a great well-played team, and of course a lot of personal skills to boost to the hero of your faction rank. However, if you miss some of those criteria Boosthive has a fast and reliable solution for you.
Hero of the Horde/Alliance Crimson Carries
Our professiona PvP RBG team can boost you into obtaining the Hero of the Horde and Hero of the Alliance titles in the Dragonflight Season 2. Although it is not an easy task and takes some time it can be done with a 100% guarantee on order completion. Please keep in mind that:
- Hero of the Horde: Obsidian carry is only available for Horde players;
- Hero of the Alliance: Obsidian boost is only available for Alliance players.
Taking that into consideration please contact our 24/7 available support managers to get more info on this particular service. They will give you more information about it and give you an exact schedule for the slots available.