Echo of Duriel (Uber Duriel)
Uber Duriel is one of the hardest bosses in Diablo 4. Even summoning this boss isn’t as simple as one might think, since it requires special items that can only be obtained by killing two other bosses – Varshan and Grigoire. In this guide, we will discuss how to defeat Duriel, as well as the summoning procedure.
How to Summon Uber Duriel in Diablo IV
To summon Echo of Duriel in Diablo 4 players will need to collect some very specific items. Those items are:
- x2 Mucus-Slick Egg from defeating Echo of Varshan;
- x2 Shard of Agony from defeating Grigoire, the Galvanic Saint.
And this has to be done every single time you want to fight Echo of Duriel. The grind is real with this one.
Useful Tips for Echo of Duriel
There are multiple things you might want to know before you start fighting Uber Duriel in Diablo 4. Here are some of them:
- Poison resistance is incredibly important during this fight. If you can’t use the 70% cap, consider using a Potent Elixir of Poison Resistance, it might save you!
- Always look at the arena to dodge boulders and avoid pits that will spawn when Duriel reaches 50% of his health.
- Avoid Duriel’s heavy frontals by standing behind him as much as possible.
- Dodge Duriel’s charge so he doesn’t throw your character against the wall.
If you are interested in more than just simple tips, we have prepared a breakdown of the entire fight for you. Let’s take a look.
How to Beat Uber Duriel
Beating Uber Duriel will become much easier if you are familiar with the mechanics of his fight, as well as gear up and increase your resistances appropriately. Let’s take a look at the mechanics that Duriel will use throughout the whole fight, and being aware of which will make this battle easier.
- Claw Slash: Uber Duriel performs a series of claw attacks in front of him, followed by a ground stab that creates a poison pool, causing ongoing damage to anyone who steps into it.
- Poison Pool: Throughout the battle, Duriel periodically launches poison projectiles, inflicting Poison damage on players and leaving behind sizeable poison pools upon impact. Exercise caution to avoid stepping into these pools.
- Charge: Duriel charges at players, and you must dodge to avoid getting hit. He bends backward before rushing across the arena, causing heavy damage upon impact. (This attack only happens if players fail to kill Duriel fast enough)
- Burrow: Duriel will phase and disappear underground, reemerging from a different hole in the ground. When Duriel resurfaces, he brings along a group of Maggots that release poisonous projectiles. This move is exceptionally lethal, as Duriel inflicts substantial damage when reappearing, so be sure to stay clear of the burrowed holes. Much like charge, this ability is only used during prolonged fights.
- Maggots: Throughout the battle, Duriel will summon maggots on multiple occasions. These maggots individually pose a relatively low threat, but we advise swiftly eliminating them, as they collectively unleash significant Poison damage. Being swarmed by too many maggots can prove fatal.
That’s it! While this might sound easy, in practice defeating Uber Duriel can be a lot more difficult than you expect. Having an awesome build, a well-coordinated group or high skill will certainly be helpful, however, not all players possess all these things. This is where we come into play. We can help you kill Uber Duriel and receive all the juicy rewards without you having to break a sweat. You can check our Uber Duriel carry here.
Rewards from Echo of Duriel
Echo of Duriel is the only source of Uber items in the entire game at the time of Season 2. The loot is the main motivation for many players, so knowing what exactly you can get before even starting the fight might be very convenient. Here we have compiled a list of all Uber items that you can get from Echo of Duriel, as well as classes that will benefit from said items the most.
Gear aside, you might also get lucky and receive the special Smoldering Brimstone mount as a drop. This mount is strictly unique to this encounter as well! If you don’t want to waste your time summoning and fighting this boss over and over each time, we can do it for you. You can buy any and all items that drop from Uber Duriel – here.
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
Rated 5 Stars
Check out our reviews on REVIEWS.io, an independent reviews platform. All reviews are genuine and published in real time.Read customer reviews
We will contact you and start working on your order within 7 minutes
Every manager, even the owner, has successfully personally completed over 300 orders
P.S. We'd better miss a $10,000 sale, than risk your account