Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater
The Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater is yet the most cool-looking gladiator mount in World of Warcraft. Shadowlands-styled dragon of death is a perfect reward for getting so high on the rated PvP ladder. Buying the gladiator mount boost will help you get the PvP Season 3 glad’s ride with the help of a professional carry team.
Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater carry rewards:
- Prestigious flying mount - Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater.
- Feat of Strength Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater.
- Achievement Gladiator: Shadowlands Season 3.
- 2400 arena rating in 3v3.
- Rare title Gladiator to show off in front of your friends.
- Elite PvP Season 3 Transmogrification set - Never Lose, Never Choose To.
- Lots of Conquest and Honor points.
Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater mount boost ETA: ~1-2 weeks.
We provide Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater carry service for all players who enjoy PvP but can't find strong teammates to push for the Gladiator rank. The mount is available for only a limited amount of time during Shadowlands Season 3, thus making it a very prestigious rare reward.
Before buying this service, please take a look at the minimum requirements. If you don't meet any of these, please contact us via online chat and our kind support will help you with any questions before purchasing.
- 60 level character;
- 265 ilvl PvP Gear with 25+% versatility;
- 1 test hour with our team is required;
- dps spec.
PvP Gladiator Mount Carry Explained
Have you ever wanted to get a gladiator mount for the 3v3 arena in World of Warcraft but always missed some rating to unlock it. Or even worse, you could have gotten to the desirable 2400+ rating but didn’t have time or a good PvP team to play 50 rated matches in that bracket? We know how desperately you want the Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater and how devastating losing it can be.
But nothing to worry about as Boosthive is offering you the Season 3 Gladiator mount boost from a professional carry team. With this unique opportunity, you can simply buy the gladiator mount and enjoy riding it together with the most prestigious PvP title.
How you can get the Gladiator mount fast?
- Navigate back to the options and pick 1 testing hour.
- Talk to our 24/7 available manager to plan out the boosting.
- Get hitched with a professional carry team.
- Test your skills and even learn in the process.
- Purchase the glad mount carry, exclude the testing hour and play without any stress!
- Get your Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater and fly it into the skies of Shadowlands.
After you buy 1 test hour with our team, you can exclude it from the final Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater price.
Important: if for some reason we won't be able to get Gladiator mount with you, you will get a partial refund only for the incompleted part of your purchase.
So basically that is how the Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater carry works. Our professional PvP player will assist you in getting the 2400+ rating from your current one in the Eternity's End patch 9.2. Then they will simply boost 50 wins for you to enter the gladiator rank, get the achievement, and the mount. As simple as that.
Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater Boosting
As you may have noticed that we are talking about completing gladiator mount carries as they are pretty fast and simple things to do. However, that is not the case. Every Soul Eater mount in Shadowlands is done by professional players who spend hours training and completing boosting orders to achieve the level of gameplay that allows them to win much more frequently than other PvPers.
However, you should consider the following:
- the boosting time for Glad mount in Shadowlands can vary;
- each Cosmic Soul Eater boost is different and requires a different setup;
- we will do our best to deliver the fastest service possible with a bit of luck;
- for selfplay option, you should possess great PvP skills and listen to the strategies;
- your character has to be well-geared in the top-grade PvP armor.
To make things as smooth as possible and to get more information about the Season Two PvP gladiator mount boosting service, please contact our managers. They will explain to you every step of the carry process and help to make the actual boost as fast and smooth as possible.