Warlock Class Mount - Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed carry
The Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed is an epic flying mount introduced in the Legion expansion. It is a warlock class mount and can be ridden only by the members of this World of Warcraft class. There are only 12 class mounts in WoW including this one. Buying the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed carry will not only allow you to get the original warlock class mount but also acquire 3 color tints.
Boost ETA: ~48 hrs.
Warlocks can ride the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed only after the completion of Class Hall and Broken Shore meta-achievements. They can still be fulfilled in BFA and shadowlands expansions.
The warlock class mount carry will get you:
- start of the boost within 30-50 minutes;
- the completed storyline class-hall quest to receive the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed;
- completion of a Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb meta-achievements;
- 16 achievements and 170 achievement points;
- ability to acquire additional color tints for the class mount upon completion of related Power Ascended achievement;
The class mount quest only becomes available after the completion of the Legion major achievements such as a Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb. The additional artifact-related achievement - Power Ascended will unlock the additional color schemes for this awesome flying mount.
The warlock class mount color tints include the following variations:
- The original Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed in green color is obtained from a class quest storyline.
- Red/orange flame recolor - Hellblazing Reins of the Brimstone Wrathsteed can be purchased from Calydus located at the Artifact Forge for x1000 Order Resources after completing The Wrathsteed of Xoroth and Power Ascended.
- Dark purple option - Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed is obtainable from Lord Hel'Nurath on Broken Shore with a 100% drop rate. It can only drop if you have already completed the class mount quest chain.
- no gear requirements;
- 50 level character.
We never ask your secret questions or any other information, so your account will be protected from theft at all times of the boost.
How to get Legion warlock class mount in BFA or Shadowlands?
The Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed is an upgrade on the existing warlock class mount - Dreadsteed that has been available in World of Warcraft since the early versions of the game. However to get the new fel-touched stallion and fly in the skies of Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands your character will have to unlock the Legion warlock class mount by following these simple steps:
- complete the legion a Glorious Campaign achievement and head to the Broken Shores;
- start fighting the forces of Legion to accomplish the Breaching the Tomb achievement;
- search for Elithys Firestorm at Deliverance Point on the Broken Shore to start the class mount quest;
- complete the warlock legion mount quest chain leading to the scenario;
- subjugate your steed and turn in the final quest to receive the Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed.
How to complete the warlock class mount quest?
Questline starts with Bloodbringer's Missive at Elithys Firestorm at Deliverance Point on the Broken Shore. The storyline will introduce you to the most powerful of warlocks. You will need to prepare everything for a powerful summoning event, that will be taking place at the broken shore. After you complete a couple of straightforward quests, you will be allowed to start the summoning scenario.
The dark warlock Mor'zul will summon gates for you and start the scenario. The full warlock class mount scenario is based purely on defeating demons in the three-stage fight:
Stage 1: During the first stage you will need to use the calling stone in order to summon the demons for the next two stages. Just keep waiting until Mor'zul gets ready and use the stone to start the battle.
Stage 2: Fist demons to be summoned are the minions of Xoroth. You will have to fight and defeat 3 waves of attackers to continue with the scenario.
- 2 ritualists - use your felhunter's devour magic ability to remove their shields;
- 3 Fel Knights - powerful mobs that need to be tanked by a pet and kill fast;
- 3 ritualists + 2 Fel Knights - a combo of the previous mobs that was very strong in Legion.
Stage 3: The final battle with the Fel Knight riding your future mount. Arax'ath arrives and challenges you for a fight. He will be summoning small groups of demons and imps that have to be taken care of. As soon as the minions are dead nuke the boss. In the current expansion, it should not be the problem even with the low gear. When you are done with the Knight, use Subjugate Demon to capture the steed.
Teleport back to your class hall and complete the quest to get your Warlock-only legion class mount -Netherlord's Chaotic Wrathsteed.
The warlock class-hall mount ques is one of the most irritation ones out of all 12 storylines currently available in WoW. Therefore we strongly recommend you to save you time and leave the mount acquisition to the professional boosters. Buying the warlock class mount from Boosthive you will get you a reliable and efficient service.