Mage Class Mount - Archmage's Prismatic Disc
Buying the mage class mount service is the perfect method to receive this unique flying mount without any hassle. You will be rewarded the Archmage's Prismatic Disc for the successful completion of a lengthy questline still available in BFA and Shadowlands.
Boost takes ~48 hrs.
Mage class mount boost will get you one mount in your collection but 3 different color schemes depending on your current specialization. Sky blue for frost, deep purple for arcane and bright orange for fire mages. Animation of this mount will also swap according to the currently active spec.
The Mage class mount carry includes:
- start of the boost within 30-50 minutes;
- your class mount quest completed to acquire the Archmage's Prismatic Disc;
- meta-achievement A Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb completion;
- 16 achievements and 170 achievement points;
- possibility to buy Magical Saucer if you have completed the Power Ascended achievement;
This rare cool-looking Mage mount will expand your mount collection and make your character look like an experienced mage. The mount model is small and practical meaning that you will still be able to fly through doors while being mounted on this glowing mage-created saucer.
Keep in mind that to receive the mage class-specific toy, you will need to have all appearances unlocked (Power Ascended) for any of the legion artifacts.
- 50 level;
- Legion WQs unlocked (additional option if not).
We never ask your secret questions or any other information, so your account will be protected from theft.
How to get Legion class mount mage in BFA or Shadowlands?
To get the mage class mount you will need to satisfy three main requirements:
- Completed mage Class Hall Glorious Campaign;
- Complete the broken shore Breaching the Tomb event;
- Fully complete the class mount questline started by the Avocation of Antonidas.
First, you should get the Avocation of Antonidas quest making you head to the mage Class Hall and take three quests from the Archmage Kalec to start assembling the power disc that will later serve you as a vehicle. Those quests are:
- Burning Within for the fire part;
- Chilled to the Core for the frozen piece;
- Close to Home for the arcane one.
The fiery portion of the disc was originally hidden by Khadgar himself at the time he was a student in Karazhan. You should travel to Karazhan and find Archmage Alturus who will assist you in search for the disc by telling you that it is hidden in one of the cellars. Searching for it will be done in the form of a mini-game where you have to avoid the demons and get to the piece.
For the Frost portion, you will have to head to the old location of the Dalaran and meet the Archmage Cedric by the Dalaran Crater. From him, you get to know that Alterac Ogres have stolen this artifact and gotten away with it. You follow the trace and find the Ogre mage with the impressively powerful frost magic spells.