Shaman Class Mount
Shaman class mount is one of the 12 class-specific mounts introduced to the World of Warcraft during the Legion expansion. It is an epic flying mount with a unique model, animation, and specialization-dependent color scheme.
Purchasing a Shaman class mount boost will allow you to ride your own earth spirit elemental - Farseer’s Raging Tempest summoned by the forces of Raging Tempest totem.
Boost takes ~48 hrs.
This particular class mount is being learned from the item - Raging Tempest Totem, which is obtainable by completing the class hall quest chain. There are 2 requirements to obtain the shaman class mount. Your character has to complete a Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb achievements.
The Shaman class mount carry will get you:
- start of the boost within 30-50 minutes;
- your class mount quest completed to get the Raging Tempest Totem;
- you will learn to ride the Farseer’s Raging Tempest;
- meta-achievement A Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb done;
- 16 achievements and 170 achievement points;
The shaman class mount has the following color variations depending on your character’s current specialization:
- fire for Elemental (Orange);
- storm for Enhancement (Grey);
- water for Restoration (White).
- 50 level;
- Legion WQs unlocked (additional option if not).
We never ask your secret questions or any other information, so your account will be protected from theft.
How to get Legion Shaman class mount in BFA or Shadowlands?
- travel back to Legion Dalaran and access your Class Hall;
- complete the Full Class Hall campaign to receive A Glorious Campaign achievement;
- get the Breaching the Tomb achievement on the Broken Shore;
- get the Gathering of the Storms quest and complete the following scenario;
- watch the personalized cinematic and get the Shaman Class mount carried to you by the Conclave of Wind.
How to complete the Gathering of the Storm Scenario?
To get your Farseer’s Raging Tempest mount you will need to gain respect from the elemental lords. To do so you will be teleported into the Throne of the Four Winds to help Prince Thunderaan with some issues. Here is exactly what you will need to do to get the shaman’s class mount.
You begin the quest by talking to Thunderaan. He explains to you that not all his servants approve him as their crowned leader and fully grasped the totality of his ascension. There is a competition to the throne who is supported by some of the elemental subjects. They believe that only Sarsarun should be the rightful heir to the throne.
Of course to convince the Lords of Wind into pledging their respect to Thunderaan you will need to do some fighting. After some brawling with Rohash, Nezir and Anshal you make them swear allegiance to Thunderaan. As you may remember these are the three bosses from the Conclave of Wind encounter. After you defeat them in battle they see that you are a true farseer and that the new king chooses the right heroes to support him.
The next part of the scenario named “The Skylord Returns” will just make you stay and listen to the brave and self-centered speech of Thunderaan after jumping into the whirlwind in the center of the platform. He will mention that you did great and you are worthy to get your shaman class mount boost. After that, you will watch a cool cinematic with you taking the lead role and finally acquire the Raging Tempest Totem that allows you to summon your class mount.
So do you still think it is worth it to do this lengthy questline and not so exciting scenario to get you shaman class mount? Or you would consider buying the Farseer’s Raging Tempest carry service and getting your Raging Tempest Totem with no stress at all. The choice is yours, but Boosthive is always there to help you.