Clutch of Ji-Kun Mount
The clutch of Ji-Kun is an ultra-rare World of Warcraft mount that has a 1% drop rate from the Pandaria boss Ji-Kun, located in the Throne of Thunder raid. Due to such a low drop chance, buying a clutch of Ji-Kun mount carry is one of the easiest and time-efficient ways to get it.
Boost takes ~6-8 weeks.
Once you get the fabulous Ji-Kun the value of your collection will get considerably boosted. By ordering this unique mount boosting service from Boosthive you will get the following awesome rewards.
The Clutch of Ji-Kunmount carry will get you:
- fast start of your boosting in just 30-50 minutes;
- weekly runs into the Throne of Thunder in normal/heroic difficulty to kill Ji-Kun;
- Clutch of Ji-Kun in your bags with a 100% guarantee;
- any other items dropped during the carry process.
Although we are ready to get you that desired mount in the shortest time possible there are some requirements that you should fulfill before ordering this boosting service.
- 45 level character;
- active wow subscription
If you still consider yourself free enough to attempt getting a Clutch of Ji-Kun on your own, perhaps you will be interested in reading the following guide on how to acquire it as fast as possible.
How to get the Clutch of Ji-Kun fast in BFA or Shadowlands?
The process of this cool mount acquisition is very straightforward. It drops with a 1% chance in the top-tier Pandaria raid the Throne of Thunder. The only thing changed since that expansion was the level and power of the characters. If before you have required 20 people to defeat this prehistoric bird now you can easily solo-kill it.
Even with a solo-kill possibility, it would be such a rare mount if there would not be difficulty in getting it. The core problem is that extremely low drop-rate. Officially it is 1.9% but it has been reported to be as low as 0.03% in some cases. Therefore you will spend hours and days of your free time in this raid, instead of developing your character further. If you are still brave enough to take on this task you should find the following guide useful:
- Travel to the Shado-Pan Garrison to be teleported into the Island of Thunder Zone.
- Make your way to the Throne of Thunder entrance.
- Don’t forget to select the required raid difficulty and proceed into the raid portal.
- Clear the bosses in the order you encounter them to finally get to the Ji-Kun.
- Don’t forget that you can also get a Spawn of Horridon in this raid.
- Successfully defeat the Ji-Kun boss and hope that RNG will be on your side.
- Loot the Clutch of Ji-Kun mount and ride it into the skies of Shadowlands.
After getting the Ji-Kun mount you may opt to get some more rare mounts, but this time save some time by using Boosthive rare mount carry services. If you are still wondering why it would be better to delegate mount farming to our professional team, here is some info on why we are the best in this.
Why choose Boosthive for Clutch of Ji-Kun carry?
Here are some facts about why our boosting services are better than other carries on the market:
- we carefully select well-knowledgeable and experienced boosters in our team;
- we guarantee you fully fulfilled the order;
- we have over 1000+ positive reviews on Trustpilot;
- we have delivered 100+ rare mounts and (knock on the wood) RNG loves us!
Why would you choose to spend numerous days and get disappointed every time Clutch of Ji-Kun doesn’t drop when you can choose a more reliable, fast, and efficient option? Book your mount today and our managers will guide you into receiving the best possible boosting service in World of Warcraft.