Clutch of Ji-Kun Mount
The clutch of Ji-Kun is an ultra-rare World of Warcraft mount that has a 1% drop rate from the Pandaria boss Ji-Kun, located in the Throne of Thunder raid. Due to such a low drop chance, buying a clutch of Ji-Kun mount carry is one of the easiest and time-efficient ways to get it.
Once you get the fabulous Ji-Kun the value of your collection will get considerably boosted. By ordering this unique mount boosting service from Boosthive you will get the following awesome rewards.
The Clutch of Ji-Kunmount boost includes:
- Clutch of Ji-Kun flying mount farm options:
- Transmog items from Throne of Thunder.
- 24/7 customer support available during the boost.
- VPN security for account safety.
- 3-4 months on average (regular farm);
- 2-4 weeks to get from BMAH
If you have more than one character, it will highly reduce the time for farming the Clutch of Ji-Kun. However, the duration of the guaranteed option still depends on luck.
Important: In case you select the number of Ji-Kun runs and it drops before the limit is reached, we will use the remaining fee for unused tries as a credit for another service of your choice.
Please note, getting this mount from Black Market requires following some basic instructions from our team. Please read carefully the service description and all requirements before the purchase.
Requirements (BMAH buyout):
- second sub-account with Shadowlands (f.e WoW 2) on the same battle-net;
- 50+ level;
- NO need to have ANY gold on your account;
- you need to cover the character transfers cost;
- this service is piloted only.
Requirements (regular farm):
- 45 level character;
- active wow subscription
If you still consider yourself free enough to attempt getting a Clutch of Ji-Kun on your own, perhaps you will be interested in reading the following guide on how to acquire it as fast as possible.
BMAH Clutch of Ji-Kun For Sale
The method that allows us to get the Ji-Kun mount from Black Market fast is very simple. We are going to explain all details on how we can do it so fast and provide a step-by-step guide.
- You need to create another account (f.e. WoW 2) within your battle-net account.
- Heroic Shadowlands edition purchased (with a free 50 level boost).
- We will level your character 50-60 for free to unlock access to BMAH.
- Our team will start hunting for the desired mount on 20+ different realms.
- You need to upload funds on battle-net balance for us to transfer to the right realm.
- We will start bidding on the item and win it on the first try with a ~95% chance.
- If we lose the bidding, we will repeat steps 4-6.
- In case of losing the item, the transfer cost is refunded to your balance, so you don't waste your money.
We are tracking all low-popular servers. Our boosters know how to increase the chances of winning the bidding on BMAH. We use only legal methods and everything is completed on your separate account, so you never risk wasting your money and time.
Do you still have any questions? If yes, feel free to contact us in online chat or discord before buying Clutch of Ji-Kun mount. Our friendly support is always online and they will be happy to help you with all difficulties.
How to get the Clutch of Ji-Kun fast in BFA or Shadowlands?
The process of this cool mount acquisition is very straightforward. It drops with a 1% chance in the top-tier Pandaria raid the Throne of Thunder. The only thing changed since that expansion was the level and power of the characters. If before you have required 20 people to defeat this prehistoric bird now you can easily solo-kill it.
Even with a solo-kill possibility, it would be such a rare mount if there would not be difficulty in getting it. The core problem is that extremely low drop-rate. Officially it is 1.9% but it has been reported to be as low as 0.03% in some cases. Therefore you will spend hours and days of your free time in this raid, instead of developing your character further. If you are still brave enough to take on this task you should find the following guide useful:
- Travel to the Shado-Pan Garrison to be teleported into the Island of Thunder Zone.
- Make your way to the Throne of Thunder entrance.
- Don’t forget to select the required raid difficulty and proceed into the raid portal.
- Clear the bosses in the order you encounter them to finally get to the Ji-Kun.
- Don’t forget that you can also get a Spawn of Horridon in this raid.
- Successfully defeat the Ji-Kun boss and hope that RNG will be on your side.
- Loot the Clutch of Ji-Kun mount and ride it into the skies of Shadowlands.
After getting the Ji-Kun mount you may opt to get some more rare mounts, but this time save some time by using Boosthive rare mount carry services. If you are still wondering why it would be better to delegate mount farming to our professional team, here is some info on why we are the best in this.
Why choose Boosthive for Clutch of Ji-Kun carry?
Here are some facts about why our boosting services are better than other carries on the market:
- we carefully select well-knowledgeable and experienced boosters in our team;
- we guarantee you fully fulfilled the order;
- we have over 1000+ positive reviews on Trustpilot;
- we have delivered 100+ rare mounts and (knock on the wood) RNG loves us!
Why would you choose to spend numerous days and get disappointed every time Clutch of Ji-Kun doesn’t drop when you can choose a more reliable, fast, and efficient option? Book your mount today and our managers will guide you into receiving the best possible boosting service in World of Warcraft.