A Vicious Saddle is a PvP token item that can be exchanged for one of the 10 faction-specific mounts in World of Warcraft. It is earned by winning 80 competitive 3v3 arena matches or 40 rated battlegrounds in every consecutive PvP season at the 1400+ rating.
Boost ETA: ~7 days.
Buying Vicious Saddle carry will allow you to get some unique combat PvP mounts in WoW to show off your awesomeness among your friends.
Vicious Saddle boost includes:
- Vicious Saddle token to get one of the new PvP mounts of your choice;
- honor levels and conquest points received during the boost;
- minimum 1400 arena rating in 3v3 bracket;
- PvP gear based on your current rating;
- self-play option for free (all our rated PvP service are self-play only);
Currently, there are 20 PvP mounts in WoW. 10 mounts for the Horde faction and 10 mounts for the Alliance. The Vicious Saddle can be traded for any one of the following mounts. Re-roll for the opposing faction will change the mounts you have in your collection.
Alliance mounts: Reins of the Vicious Warsaber, Vicious War Ram, Vicious War Mechanostrider, Vicious War Elekk, Reins of the Vicious War Steed, Vicious War Bear, Vicious War Lion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious Gilnean Warhorse.
Horde mounts: Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse, Vicious War Raptor, Vicious War Kodo, Vicious Warstrider, Horn of the Vicious War Wolf, Vicious War BearVicious War Scorpion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious War Trike.
- 120 level with 450+ gear;
- self-play mode (you play on your character and participate in games with our real players).
How to get the Vicious Saddle in BFA or Shadowlands?
The Battle for Azeroth has introduced a whole new system for the PvP mount collectors. Now players can receive more than one Vicious Saddle per season making it easier to collect all 10 PvP mounts. Although it seems to be easy to get, winning so many PvP battles can be challenging even for veteran players. Moreover, it may take a lot of time to complete and get one of the desired PvP mounts, not mentioning all of them.
Yet the game developers had implemented a pretty straightforward and easy-to-track meter into the player’s inventory. Now all you have to do is the following:
- reach the 1400+ rating in 2v2, 3v3, or RBG;
- start farming the additional wins or use one of our RBG carry services;
- track your progress in the meter;
- get you Vicious Saddle and the Vicious Saddle (1) achievement as a reward;
There is no limit on the amount of mount you can get in one season. Why not collect them all with the help of professional Vicious Saddle carry from Boosthive. It is interesting to note that farming of these PvP mounts can continue even after the end of the current PvP season, in a so-called “off-season”.
This would become handy in the times where pre-patch of the new expansion such as Shadowlands has already landed but there is still time for the new content to arrive. However, this option requires a player to earn Combatant achievement in the previous season, meaning score the 1400+ rating in any PvP ranked activities. Only after that, you can continue farming the mounts during the lazy PvP matches.
The points counted towards the acquisition of the Vicious PvP mounts are calculated in the following manner:
- 10 points are given for every 2v2 win (240 wins needed);
- 30 point awarded for each 3v3 win (80 wins needed);
- 60 points received for every RBG won (40 wins needed).
But there is another way to get the Vicious Saddle. It is by completing the Veteran of the Horde or Veteran of the Alliance series of achievements awarded for winning 75, 150, and 300 RBGs. These achievements can also be completed during the PvP off-seasons period.