Mythic +15 Run
Mythic 15 boost is a service of quick completion of a single dungeon in Mythic +15 difficulty. It's the fastest method to get top gear in World of Warcraft.
Boost ETA: ~30-50 minutes.
The best weekly chest does not require to buy mythic +15 run "in timer", but it will reward you 1 additional 465+ gear in chest and a part of Keystone Master: Season Four.
Mythic 15 carry includes:
- Fast +15 keystone run, not "in timer";
- 475 item and 2150 Titan Residuum from the weekly chest;
- x2 465 gear in the chest (spread randomly across party members);
- Achievement Keystone Conqueror (requires "in timer" option);
- Keystone Master with "in timer" option.
Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four achievement requires to complete all 12 dungeons in timer in mythic +15 difficulty. ETA of service could vary and be 4-6 hours waiting time if you buy a run after midnight.
- Selfplay - you play by your own character while boosted;
- In timer - run will be completed in timer, this means there will be +1 item in the chest for the whole group
- Extra trader - add 1 character with same armor type to increase the chance for getting loot;
- VIP Group - add 2 characters the same armor type.
Additional same armor type classes highly increase the chance for the loot however it does not guarantee more loot.
- 120 level character;
- No gear requirements
VPN will be used for account safety. We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from theft.