Mythic 15 Boost
Mythic +15 dungeon boost is a single run into one of eight challenging Dragonflight dungeons on a Mythic +15 key difficulty. It is required to get the 437 ilvl weekly gear in the Great Vault.
Buying Mythic +15 run from the professional key-masters is the fastest way to gear your character in WoW Dragonflight.
The new Great Vault system in Dragonflight requires you to complete only 1 mythic +15 dungeon a week to get 1 high item level item in it. The dungeon can be completed not “in timer”.
Boost takes: 30-40 minutes / Start time: 15-20 minutes (average).
WoW Mythic 15 carry includes:
- Fast +15 key run, not "in timer".
- Guaranteed 437 ilvl item from Great Vault.
- x1 424 ilvl gear (2 items for timed run) in the chest (spread randomly across party members).
- Some Flightstones obtained.
- Mythic+ rating increased (in case you didn't do this dungeon on 15+ difficulty).
- Part of Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Two.
- Part of Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season Two.
- x5 Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Fragment (x12 if done in timer). Used for 428-437 ilvl upgrading.
ETA of the service is written for default run. Additional options may increase the completion time of the service.
Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Two achievement requires to get at least 2000 Mythic+ rating. The estimated start time of such a service could vary and be subject to 4-6 hours of waiting time if you decide to buy it after midnight.
You don't need to bring your own key. However, if you prefer us to push your keystone, just inform our managers in the online chat or discord after the purchase and the team will run your dungeon.
- in timer - run will be completed in timer, this means there will be +1 item in the end-of-dungeon chest;
- 1 loot-trader - there will be 1 well-geared player with the same armor as yours;
- 2 loot-traders - we will add at least 2 geared players matching your armor type;
- x4 M+ runs - allow you to choose one of two 437 ilvl items in your weekly Great Vault;
- x8 M+ runs - allow you to choose one of three 437 ilvl items in your weekly Great Vault;
- specific dungeon - you can choose the concrete dungeon you want us to do, please type the name of the dungeons in notes at the checkout page.
Please note that adding loot traders highly increases the chance for the loot. However, our team cannot guarantee an exact amount of items from the end-of-dungeon chest as it is completely random. Loot funnels will be available in 1-2 weeks. Also, please have a look at the requirements for buying the mythic +15 service.
- 70 level;
- no gear requirements.
How does the Dragonflight Great Vault Work?
With the change of the weekly cache system in WoW Dragonflight expansion and the introduction of the Great Vault to replace it the whole concept of mythic +15 rewards has been revamped. To make it clear if you do a single mythic plus dungeon run on the +15 key difficulty level a week you still get 437 item level piece of gear. But doing more runs will make it more interesting.
Let us try to sum up everything we know about mythic plus Great Vault (GV) rewards in a form of an easy-to-understand table. Just keep in mind that the Great Vault awards a player with only one item a week, other items are there to give you a better choice and therefore just options of the final reward.
Number of M+ completed
Number of item options in GV
Highest Key Reward
4th Highest Key Reward
8th Highest Key Reward
Let’s imagine a more realistic scenario where you have completed the following keys in a week:
- x3 mythic +15 dungeons;
- x2 mythic +14 dungeons;
- x2 mythic +13 dungeons;
- x3 mythic +10 dungeons;
- x2 mythic +6 dungeons.
Taking the logic of Great Vault into consideration you will get a choice of items based on mythic +15 (highest key reward) and two options: mythic +14 (4th highest key) and mythic +10 (8th highest key reward). The game will automatically place the completed dungeons in the descending (highest to lowest) order and pick number 1,4,8 for awarding you the options for the GV. Therefore your 12 completed dungeons this week would look like that:
Completing higher mythic+ levels will increase all your rewards options.
Dragonflight Mythic +15 dungeons:
- Brackenhide Hollow.
- Halls of Infusion.
- Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr.
- The Vortex Pinnacle.
- Neltharion's Lair.
Please keep in mind if you have done a number of the above dungeons in mythic +15 levels and then did more mythic+ runs on a really low level it can ruin the quality of your third reward in the Great Vault.
To avoid these things to happen Boosthive offers you to buy the professional Dragonflight mythic plus 15 boosting services from top-PvE players of World of Warcraft and get the best gear each week.