Archaeology leveling boost will help you get this secondary profession to maximum and benefit from all different cosmetic rewards and achievements. This profession was added back in Cataclysm and while it isn’t the most popular one, but definitely it brings a lot of points into your collection
We will level up archaeology in all different Azeroth zones: Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor, Outland, Northrend, Uldum, Pandaria, Draenor, Broken Isles, Zandalar, and Kul Tiras. However, if you want to get all mounts and toys, we recommend looking at additional options.
WoW Archaeology carry includes:
- reaching 800 or 950 professional skill;
- achievements: Journeyman Archaeologist, Expert Archaeologist, Artisan Archaeologist, Zen Master Archaeologist, Legion Archaeologist, Grand Master Archaeologist, Kul Tiran Archaeologist;
- a lot of collectible items like pets, toys or even mounts that proc during archelogy boosting;
- 100% done by hands via digging sites all over Azeroth;
- learn some lore and historical parts of WoW;
Boost ETA: from 1 day to 5 weeks (depending on chosen options).
There are 3 mounts available with Archaeology digging: Fossilized Raptor which looks like a dinosaur skeleton, Scepter of Azj'Aqir that is similar to Ahn'Qiraj battle-tanks and Spirit of Eche'ro - the spiritual moose that is really awesome. If you want to boost your achievement points, we recommend picking up "All Pandaria achievements". It will give you more than 64 new achievements in your collection.
- 50+ level;
- 280% flying unlocked;
- no gear requirements.
How to level Archaeology in World of Warcraft?
There are a lot of dig-sites across the world that belong to different wow races. When you discover the find, you get archaeology fragments of that particular race. You can start digging 6 times in each zone until it despawns and a new site appears somewhere on the continent. So you need to fly from one zone to another and complete sites.
- 1-300 - Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor - Fossil, Night Elf, Troll, Dwarf;
- 300 - Outland: Draenei, Orc;
- 375 - Northrend: Nerubian, Vrykul;
- 450 - Uldum: Tol’vir;
- 525 - Pandaria: Mogu, Pandaren, Mantid;
- 1-700 - Draenor: Draenor Clans, Ogre, Arakkoa;
- 1-800 - Broken Isle: Demonic, Highmountain Tauren, Highborne;
- 1-950 - Zandalar / Kul Tiras: Drust, Zandalari.
When you collect enough fragments of the same race, you are able to restore an ancient artifact and with a low chance, it can turn into a rare item like a mount, pet, toy, or some gear. So it requires a lot of time to get all the rare artifacts because most of the time you just create common artifacts that can be sold to a vendor.