Warden's Law Farm
Warden's Law is a new archetype heavy- 2-round burst hand cannon (HC) with 257 rpm. It is a random drop from the Nightfall on any difficulty when the weapon is on a rotation in the Vanguard directory. Wardens Law carry will provide the desired amount of these unique hand cannons for the perfect god-roll.
The legendary Warden's Law farm includes any amount of this HC which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. Warden's Law carries are here with a fresh coat of paint and a slew of new perks for players to chase. Buying Warden's Law is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to possess every meta weapon in their collection and at hand.
Start time: 15-30 minutes / Boost takes: 30-45 minutes per run.
D2 Warden's Law boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of legendary Warden's Law obtained.
- A lot of legendary vanguard gear while farming for Warden's Law.
- Chance to loot Exotic armor.
- Сhance to loot Ascendant Shards and Enhancement Prisms.
- Adept Wardens Law (if Adept).
- Guaranteed Exotic armor (if Adept).
- Guaranteed Ascendant Shards (if Adept).
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Note: All Nightfall weapon rewards are on a weekly rotation. In some cases, the order can be started only when these weapons become available in-game. Wardens Law opens GM's with double loot on September 12, 2023.
- 1800+ power level; 1815+ for Adept version;
- Lightfall DLC with season pass.
Buying Adept Warden's Law Carries
Suppose you’re looking to grab adept Warden's Law for sale, you’ll have to venture to Grandmaster Nightfall. It's an enhanced version of the weapon that you can get by using our adept Warden's Law boosting service.
The adept version of Warden's Law also has a different shader attached to it to provide a unique flavor to the HC. You can start farming Adept Warden's Law on September 12, 2023, once GM difficulty is live (now live).
D2 Wardens Law God Roll
Our team has stated Warden's Law god roll and it looks like this:
- Best Warden's Law PvE Roll:
- Fluted Barrel, Tactical Mag, Enlightened Action, Frenzy (regular play).
- Fluted Barrel, Tactical Mag, Forth Times The Charm, Vorpal (boss DPS).
- Best Warden's Law PvP Roll:
- Fluted Barrel, Accurized, Moving Target, Zen Moment (for 3 men).
- Fluted Barrel, Accurized, Perpetual Motion, Kill-Clip (for 6 men).
The best part of the Nightfall is that you may farm for the weapon endlessly on rotation week and that is why we offer Wardens Law for sale to save your precious time and get the best hand cannon in the game with the best rolls currently.
Warden's Law Farming Service
Wardens Law weapon boosting is required to loot one or multiple copies of this gun. Farming of these D2 exotics is required to roll the best starts and perks on these Nightfall trophies to maximize the value and results of the boost.
Luckily our team can keep farming Warden's Law for as long as you require and repeat this action as soon as this gun is back on the weekly rotation. In case you still have any questions before getting our Wardens Law carries service, you can always contact our managers via online chat, skype, or discord. We are online 24/7 and ready to help.