Trials of Osiris Flawless Run
Trials of Osiris is a new Destiny 2 3v3 PvP pinnacle activity revealed in Season 10, it is an elimination game type with fireteams of 3 Guardians.
Trials Flawless carry is the completion of a 7-0 win streak made by Guardians that unlocks weekly rewards and gives you access to the Osiris Lighthouse on Mercury
Buying the Trials of Osiris flawless boost guarantees you completion of the 7-0 win streak until the reset. Default option includes completion of a flawless streak for 1 character.
The Trials of Osiris carries includes:
- Flawless Trials of Osiris run.
- Access to the Lighthouse.
- Pinnacle Trials Weapons (7 wins flawless).
- Powerful Trials Pieces of Gear (3, 5, and 7 wins).
- Confidence is High Triumph (add Confidence Passage option).
- Guardian of the Lighthouse Triumph (add corresponding option).
Boost ETA: 2-24 hours.
Boosthive’s Trials of Osiris Flawless win service is carried only by professional boosters with lots of experience in Destiny 2 PvP activities. Even if you have no meta PvP weapons, be rest assured our team will handle wins for you as fast as possible.
- 1301+ power level character;
- this boost is piloted & requires account sharing.
Please note your power level matters here! In case it is lower than 1301+ light without the artifact - do choose the "I don't have 1301+ power level" option.
Additional Trials boosting options.
“I don't have 1301+ power level” - in the case of Underlight guardian, our team will push Flawless Trials of Osiris streak 7-0 with a low-level character or attempt to power level him until it becomes possible.
“Add Confidence Passage” - We will clear the ToO Flawless at the most competitive level with a “Confidence is high” triumph. This option will award you an x2 pinnacle rewards and the “Flawless” title.
“Selfplay” - This option will allow you to play your character during the Trials of Osiris Flawless carry.
How do Trials of Osiris Flawless carry work?
The ToO is a Destiny 2 PvP game mode that rotates around 3v3 matches. The flawless trial is achieved for winning your opponents 7 times in a row. Losing a match will result in failure of the challenge which will have to be started over.
Here is some core information about Trials of Osiris:
- you may have a dirty 7-1 win streak with the Mercy Passage;
- mercy Passage has fewer rewards in the process;
- the Confidence Passage is the hardest and most rewarding mode;
- rewards are given on the 3,5 and 7th victory;
- Osiris rewards have a weekly rotation;
- this game mode is accessible weekly from Friday to Tuesday.
With this information in mind let us see what is so difficult about completing the ToO FLawless yourself.
What is the difficulty in doing Trials of Osiris Flawless?
Apart from challenging PvP mode and the requirement of a high-skilled premade team of 3 players, you will have to follow another obstacle on your way to the trial’s flawless title in Destiny 2. It is the matchmaking algorithm.
The key problem here is that you only fight with a team that has the same wins count as you do, making the last couple of matches very hard to win.
Losing the last one out of seven matches can make you feel desperate and angry, but don’t you worry, we are here to help. Boosthives professional Trials of Osiris boosting service is ready to get you that well-deserved title and rewarding equipment!