Hollow Denial is a new Season of the Haunted exclusive legendary trace rifle. It is a random drop from the Nightmare Containment activity end chest on the Leviathan Derelict location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. Hollow Denial carry will provide the desired amount of trace rifles for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary Hollow Denial farm includes any amount of this rifle which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. This is the second-ever Legendary Trace Rifle that deals void damage, and pairs well with the Void 3.0, especially since Hollow Denial has a superb perk pool even without two very interesting new perks. Buying Hollow Denial craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
Boost takes ~2h per roll (depends on luck).
D2 Hollow Denial boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary Hollow Denial obtained.
- A lot of legendary Opulent and SotH gear while farming for Hollow Denial.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
The basic version of the rifle that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the Hollow Denial red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1800+ power level;
- Beyond Light or Season of the Chosen available.
How To Get Hollow Denial Trace Rifle
The rifle is a random drop from Nightmare Containment activity located on the Leviathan Derelict on the Moon's surface. To open such a chest a player must complete three tiers of the activity. On Tier III of this activity after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide SotH loot, including the Hollow Denial. There is also an additional chest that can be opened via spending 500 Vestiges of Dread, which can also provide the Season of the Haunted arsenal, including the trace rifle.
Normally, we see Hollow Denial in our pull every 6th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower. Additionally, by upgrading your Crown of Sorrow on the H.E.L.M the farm for weapons and red versions gets a bit easier in time.
D2 Hollow Denial Trace Rifle God Roll
Our team has stated the Hollow Denial god roll and it looks like this:
- Rangefinder/Dragonfly - There aren't many perks that significantly enhance Hollow Denial in PvP, but this combination will work fine.
- Adaptive Munitions/Killing Tally - Fantastic option for PvE, especially considering the fact that there is an Overload Trace Rifle mod available in Season 17.
- Adaptive Munitions/Dragonfly, Swashbuckler - These combinations are alternative options to the ones mentioned above and will work in place of Killing Tally for PvE activities.
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 5 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can enhance their drop via Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.