Firefright is a new Season of the Haunted exclusive legendary auto rifle. It is a random drop from the Nightmare Containment activity end chest on the Leviathan Derelict location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. Firefright carry will provide the desired amount of auto rifles for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary Firefright farm includes any amount of this rifle which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. One of the best qualities of Firefright is that the weapon is a Precision Frame Auto Rifle, which means it has a predictably vertical recoil pattern. Buying Firefright craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
D2 Firefright boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary Firefright obtained.
- A lot of legendary Opulent and SotH gear while farming for Firefright.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~4h (depends on luck).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the rifle that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the Firefright red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen Deluxe DLC available.
How To Get Firefright Auto Rifle
The rifle is a random drop from Nightmare Containment activity located on the Leviathan Derelict on the Moon's surface. To open such a chest a player must complete three tiers of the activity. On Tier III of this activity after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide SotH loot, including the Firefright. There is also an additional chest that can be opened via spending 500 Vestiges of Dread, which can also provide the Season of the Haunted arsenal, including the auto rifle.
Normally, we see Firefright in our pull every 6th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower. Additionally, by upgrading your Crown of Sorrow on the H.E.L.M the farm for weapons and red versions gets a bit easier in time.
D2 Firefright Auto Rifle God Roll
Our team has stated the Firefright god roll and it looks like this:
- Fourth Time's The Charm/Adagio - Fantastic perk combination for both PvE and PvP activities, though Fourth Time's the Charm is better suited for PvE.
- Fourth Time's The Charm/Osmosis - Osmosis is a good endgame activity perk where the Match Game mission modifier is active.
- Threat Detector/Surrounded - This perk combination synergizes nicely with each other where large groups of enemies are present in PvE activities.
- Threat Detector/Adagio - Great option for both PvE and PvP activities as well.
- Threat Detector/Elemental Capacitor - Elemental Capacitor is better suited for PvP activities, and the increase in reload speed compliments Solar 3.0 builds.
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 5 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can enhance their drop via Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.