Conditional Finality Farm
Conditional Finality carry is a service that provides a guaranteed exotic raid shotgun by farming the Last Encounter in the Root of Nightmares (RoN) raid. Conditional Finality is a rare 1% drop from the last boss of the RoN raid, Nezarec. Getting Conditional Finality requires farming the boss weekly and looking for fireteams, which is not an easy task for most of the single-player guardians. That's why purchasing Conditional Finality boost is a perfect way to save a lot of time and nerves.
Destiny 2 Conditional Finality farm is totally worth it as the result is a unique hybrid of Stasis and Solar weapons combined in one. Don't hesitate to get Conditional Finality guaranteed as this weapon defines the meta both in PvP and PvE. Buy Conditional Finality now and get the best raid weapon and a top 3 pick of any Crucible or PvE player.
Start time: 15-30 minutes / Boost takes: unknown. The shotgun is a rare raid drop so delivery time may differ.
Conditional Finality carries rewards:
- Conditional Finality Exotic Shotgun obtained.
- Nezarec slain 3 times a week (until drop).
- Unique Red Weapons for your Shaping Weapons system.
- Pinnacle RoN raid weapons and armor. (when in rotation)
- Experience to your season pass and artifact.
Before Conditional Finality purchase please check out the basic service requirements.
- 1800+ power level.
- the boost is a recovery (piloted) by Default.
D2 Conditional Finality Boosting FAQ
How It Works
Boosting Conditional Finality drop with our firesquad is a quick and convenient process. We usually know the best starts and can carry out even an undergear character if it is necessary. Boosthive strictly refrains from using any third-party software and ensures the entire D2 Conditional Finality boost process is safe and secure.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide:
- The Shotgun will already be picked by default.
- Customize your order with additional options if needed.
- Proceed to checkout to finalize the payment.
- Our managers will contact you within 5-7 minutes to set everything up ready for the boost.
- We will farm for Conditional Finality 3 times a week or until drops when RoN is in rotation.
- Enjoy one of the best Exoticst in the game and dominate any battlefield!
If you have any inquiries before buying Conditional Finality service, feel free to reach out to us via online chat, or Discord. Our customer support team operates around the clock and is readily available to address any questions you may have or assist with any custom requests.
How to get Conditional Finality and what it does?
With the opening of the RoN raid in Season 20 of the Lightfall DLC a new and definitely unique Exotic shotgun was added to loot from Nezarec, The Final God of Pain. Conditional Finality drop rate is very low, around 1%, and the chance of finding a fireteam that can beat the entire raid and the last boss itself is another pain in that quest but the weapon is totally worth it, and here is why:
- It has a unique archetype even among other shotguns;
- considered and Aggressive Shotgun but in reality, has a unique pellet spread;
- has insane handling and is smooth to control;
- fires Stasis and Solar Paracasual pellets;
- hit almost all Stasis pellets to freeze and shatter your opponent;
- ignite your enemies by hitting almost all pellets to a single target;
- this weapon is highly effective against Unstoppable Champions;
- is highly strong in PvE and PvP with no exceptions;
- became meta due to being the only effective weapon to deal with Bubble and Well;
- doesn't consume the energy slot while technically remaining mostly a Solar weapon.
Conditional Finality is a perfect counter to the current Well of Radiance and Word of Dawn unfortunate PvP meta. It easily shatters both Titans and Warlocks standing in their respectful Supers. It's also great to have in any loadout in PvE. Conditional Finality melts champions and can easily turn any non-boss enemy into an ice or fire ash in just one shot.
Having that said Conditional Finality is a must-have in every guardian loadout. It exceeds every expectation of it and is no-doubtibly the most fun and practical raid weapon ever created in Destiny or Destiny 2. Once you have your hand on this Exotic you won't ever want to let go.