Horrific Visions boost is a run through the new type of challenge added in BFA 8.3 Visions of N'zoth. You can go into Horrific Vision solo or with a 5-ppl boosting group - the difficulty will scale.
Carry ETA: 15-20 minutes.
Horrific Visions are designed to increase the power of Legendary cloak. You collect items to upgrade new traits in the Titanic Research Archive in order to dive deeper into the Vision and stay there alive.
Horrific Visions boosting includes:
- The chosen number of runs into Horrific Visions;
- Items to upgrade Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve till rank 15;
- Chance to get 430-460+ item (once per week);
- Corrupted Mementos to unlock new talents;
- Horrific Vision of Orgimmar or Horrific Vision of Stormwind achievement.
if you do not have Vessel of Horrific Visions please add this option (piloted only). All other things could be done Selfplayed.
Horrific visions rewards:
- Main Objective - Thrall or Alleria kill - 1 chest;
- +2 bonus zones - 2 Corrupted zones - 3 chests;
- +3 bonus zones - 2 Corrupted zones + 1 lost area - 4 chests;
- Full run - 5 chests + weekly 445 ilvl item
- Add 1 mask - 20% more Corrupted Mementos + weekly 450 ilvl item
- Add 2 masks - 40% more Corrupted Mementos + weekly 455 ilvl item
- Add 3 masks - 60% more Corrupted Mementos + weekly 460 ilvl item
- Add 4 masks - 80% more Corrupted Mementos + weekly 465 ilvl item
- Add 5 masks - 100% more Corrupted Mementos + weekly 470 ilvl item
- 120 level character;
- Legendary Cloak equipped
- Full run with 3 masks - 445+ ilvl + Legendary Cloak Rank 6+.
- Full run with 4 masks - 450+ ilvl + Legendary Cloak Rank 8+ + Elite Extermination
- Full run with 5 masks - 460+ ilvl + Legendary Cloak Rank 11+ + Elite Extermination
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from theft.