Sylvanas Windrunner Kill
Sylvanas Windrunner carry service is a single defeat of the last boss encounter in the new Shadowlands raid the Sanctum of Domination, released in patch 9.1. With the purchase of Sylvanas kill you will not only defeat this boss in heroic or mythic difficulty but also get a chance to loot some high ilvl (246/259) items and the AotC achievement.
Defeat Sylvanas Windrunner in mythic mode to receive the Cuttin Edge FoS and the elite PvE title of patch 9.1.
🔥 CROSS-SERVER Sylvanas Mythic is now Available (No character transfer is required).
WoW Sylvanas Windrunner carry includes:
- fast Sylvanas Windrunner kill in the heroic difficulty;
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner (AotC) achievement in heroic difficulty;
- Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner FoS for the mythic kill of SoD last boss;
- elite PvE title in mythic difficulty;
- chance on getting the 246 (heroic) and 259 (mythic) ilvl gear;
- chance to get a legendary bow with unique on-use ability Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper (exclusive for hunters only);
- free self-play option for Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner boss kill.
Boost takes: 1-2 hours.
IMPORTANT: The Sanctum of Domination final boss runs in mythic difficulty are server-specific and can be only done through a character transfer.
Sylvanas feats of strength achievements will only remain obtainable till the end of the second raiding tier of Shadowlands Expansion.
- security measures for the US region: you need to trade 40k gold before Sylvanas kill;
- fresh SoD last boss raid cooldown in Heroic difficulty for receiving loot;
- fresh SoD mythic cooldown for the mythic Sylvanas carry option.
- no gear requirements.
If there would be any additional requirement such as attunement for the raid or unlocking the Sanctum of Domination zone before you can fight Sylvanas Windrunner, we will let you know as soon as the information becomes available.
WoW Sylvanas Windrunner Boss Fight
Sylvana is one of the key characters of the whole World of Warcraft franchise. She has been a Warchief of the Horde and the greatest betrayer of all. Her actions might be good in stature but horrific in consequences and it was only a matter of time since she decided to ruin the world and join the forces of Jailer in Shadowlands.
With every step further into the lands of the Maw, players feel the presence of the unlimited power that Sylvanas Windrunner used to boost her own abilities and forge an alliance with the death. Obviously, this revenge-thirsty shadow of the previously glorious hero has to be stopped and players of Azeroth will have to defeat the Banshee Queen of Warcraft.
So what do we know about the last Sanctum of Domination boss?
- It will be a multi-stage hardcore fight that will be harder than a previous raid tier.
- Heroes of Azeroth will not kill Sylvanas off.
- This fight would move the Shadowlands story further.
- More info will be revealed closer to patch 9.1.
Let us now discuss how the carry service for Sylvanas boss will be organized and why you should buy it as soon as it becomes available.
Sylvanas Boost in SoD Raid
As usual, Boosthive has prepared a great option for those who value their time but still want to get some awesome achievements and gear up their characters in Shadowland’s “Chains of Domination” patch. With the last boss carry service in the Sanctum of Domination raid, you will not have to worry about strategies and long tries with numerous wipes.
Our Banshee Queen carry would help you to:
- get your Sylvanas AotC in the first weeks of the patch;
- easily defeat the last boss with the top raiding guild;
- skip wipes and hundreds of unsuccessful attempts;
- save hours of gaming time to use them for fun in-game activities;
- get some cool loot and prestigious titles;
- possibly loot a Sylvana Windrunner’s mount from SoD.
As you can see the Sylvanas carry service is the ultimate way to get the desired content while being relaxed and flexible in time. If you still have aunty questions regarding this type of boosting feel free to contact our support manager to help you in every way possible.