Sylvanas Windrunner Kill
Sylvanas boost will allow to join the pro guild and get a fast kill of the last boss in Sanctum of Domination raid in any mode - normal, heroic or mythic. Take part to re-experience this epic three-staged fight against the Banshee Queen in a relaxed atmosphere and loot all necessary rewards with the help of our Sylvanas boosting services.
Sylvanas Windrunner drops an epic flying dragonhawk that will be obtainable with a 100% chance till the end of Shadowlands. However, random groups still struggle to kill mythic Sylvanas. The better option will be to buy mythic Sylvanas carry and get a smooth 20-minutes kill.
WoW Sylvanas boost rewards:
- Fast Sylvanas kill in chosen difficulty.
- Group loot mode.
- Chance to get 239 (heroic) or 259 (mythic) ilvl gear.
- Free selfplay for Mythic: Sylvanas.
- Title - Breaker of Chains (mythic mode).
Boost takes: 40-50 hours. Check the next kill in the online chat.
Important: Epic flying mount Vengeance Reins is now 1% drop chance and is not guaranteed from the kill.
Sanctum last boss run in mythic mode is now cross-server - that means you do not need to transfer the character. However, please check the minimal requirements before buying Sylvanas kill carry in heroic or even mythic modes.
- 60+ level;
- fresh raid cooldown for chosen difficulty.
WoW Sylvanas Windrunner Boss Fight
Sylvanas is one of the key characters of the whole World of Warcraft franchise. She has been a Warchief of the Horde and the greatest betrayer of all. Her actions might be good in stature but horrific in consequences and it was only a matter of time since she decided to ruin the world and join the forces of Jailer in Shadowlands.
With every step further into the lands of the Maw, players feel the presence of the unlimited power that Sylvanas Windrunner used to boost her own abilities and forge an alliance with the death. Obviously, this revenge-thirsty shadow of the previously glorious hero has to be stopped and players of Azeroth will have to defeat the Banshee Queen of Warcraft.
So what do we know about the last Sanctum of Domination boss?
- It will be a multi-stage hardcore fight that will be harder than a previous raid tier.
- Heroes of Azeroth will not kill Sylvanas off.
- This fight ends the second chapter of Shadowlands story.
- Sylvanas Windrunner's story is only conlcuded in patch 9.2.
Let us now discuss how the Sylvanas carry service will be organized and why you should buy it for mythic difficulty.
Sylvanas Boost in SoD Raid
As usual, Boosthive has prepared a great option for those who value their time but still want to get some awesome achievements and cool rewards in Shadowlands season 4. With the last boss carry service in the Sanctum of Domination raid, you will not have to worry about strategies and long tries with numerous wipes.
Our Sylvnas kill boost would help you to:
- easily defeat the last boss with the top raiding guild;
- skip wipes and hours of unsuccessful attempts with pugs;
- save hours of gaming time to use them for fun in-game activities;
- get prestigious title;
- loot mount with a 1% chance;
- possibly get Sylvanas bow (if you are a hunter and lucky enough).
As you can see the Sylvanas carry service is the ultimate way to get the desired content while being relaxed and flexible in time. If you still have aunty questions regarding this type of boosting feel free to contact our support manager to help you in every way possible.