Legion Reputation Farm
Purchase any Legion faction reputation carry straight to exalted and skip boring quest grinding and tedious daily farm. Get the fastest Legion rep boosting service from a team of professional players with a 100% guarantee on your order completion. Just pick one or get all 7 Legion faction reputation leveled up and harvest the awesome exalted rewards such as mounts, collectibles, toys, and cosmetics.
Boost ETA: ~1-4 weeks. (depending on the selected faction)
All Legion factions reps are available for boosting from any level to exalted. To get more info about our Legion rep carry you may read the description below or talk to our 24/7 available support managers.
Legion reputation farming service includes:
- all 7 Legion reputations can be leveled up to Exalted;
- select from Armies of Legionfall, Valarjar, The Nightfallen The Wardens, Highmountain Tribe, Dreamweavers, or Court of Farondis;
- unlock the purchase of exalted mounts like Arcanist's Manasaber;
- rare Legion reputation mounts, tabards, cosmetics, and pets;
- WoW Legion factions transmogrification;
- Legion reputation’s achievements for reaching Exalted;
- Broken Isles Diplomat meta-achievement.
We offer the fastest Legion reputation carries as our boosting team has a vast experience of this expansion. Any faction can be easily leveled up, however before the purchase of Legion reputation boost please look through the basic requirement for this service.
- 50+ level character;
- selected Legion reputation for grinding.
Legion reputation carry description
You can definitely farm out all LEgion reputations yourself, however, it takes a lot of time. Additionally, it gets even harder if you missed that expansion and have no idea where to start. Luckily for you, we offer an all-in-one reputation service, even if you have not even unlocked the Legion zones we can guarantee you an exalted with any of the 7 factions.
To buy this awesome Legion reputation boosting service you will just need to follow these simple steps and place your order. Here is the exact process of buying a Legion rep in World of Warcraft:
- choose Legion factions reps you wish us to level up;
- proceed to the checkout to complete your order;
- our manager will contact you ASAP and explain the boost options;
- after scheduling your Legion reputation carry you will be all set to start;
- then you may relax and get your rep leveled up by our team;
- enjoy awesome rewards from being exalted with every Legion faction.
Legion Reputation Mounts
With World of Warcraft: Legion expansion the whole concept of the game was reimagined. The designers did a great job creating the Legion reputation mounts, cosmetics, and even transmogrification sets. Additionally, the feature of Allied races was brought into the game taking the importance of reputation farming to a whole new level.
Here are some of the coolest rep mounts of the Legion expansion picked by the Boosthive team. This top is subjective and based purely on our opinion.
Top 3 Legion reputation mounts:
Although Legion rep mounts look awesome they are not the only reason to buy a reputation boost. Key faction reps are essential for unlocking the full content of the legion including flying on the Broken Isles.
Why boost the Legion’s reputation?
Legion reputations have been strongly related to the main expansion campaign and opened up new WoW lore through world quest and rep storylines. Everyone wanted the level all the faction to unlock brilliant rewards, legion shoulder enchants, and unique mounts. With our Legion reputation boost, you can skip the actual rep grinding process, while obtaining all the benefits of the exalted and revered levels with any Legion divisions.
Although the rep acquisition was made simpler for all Legion reputations, less boring, and more interesting to perform, it was still a very lengthy endeavor. It was definitely made less grindy in comparison with Warlords of Draenor, but it required lots of patience and sometimes even the luck to get the right specific items to boost the legion reputation to the next level.
The reputations haven’t been obligatory in Legion expansion, but they have still played a very important role in character development. They revealed the new story quests, essential for reputation achievements, unlocked the world quests (Uniting the Isles), opened access to the legion faction-specific enchants, mounts, toys, and tabards.
And on top of that, they were required for unlocking flights with the Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One meta-achievement. The reputation gaining is essential for any professional player, who spends weeks grinding them. But what about a regular non-hardcore WoW player?
Do regular players need to boost Legion Reputations?
It all depends on your gaming targets and overall WoW aims. If you are a collector, you definitely need every possible Legion reputation maxed out to be exalted, so that, apart from actual rep achievements, you will have a chance to get those faction-specific items.
If you are not into collecting staff, you still might consider buying some of the main Legion reputations, so that you can complete the core quest lines, understand the history of that expansion and unlock the flying in the Broken Isles which is a very good perk especially if you plan on exploring them further. Some particularly-unique reputations in Legion gave players an opportunity to play for the new races, which is also pretty cool and 100% worth your attention.
Additionally, the Legion expansion gave us the unique Artifact that now can be part of your character transmogrification. And some of the cool artifact appearances are also required the player to get exalted with a particular Legion gang.
It doesn’t matter which target you pursue, Legion reps would be a great addition to your overall character development level.
How to farm Legion Reputation?
The ways of gaining a reputation in Legion has been changed compared with the previous expansions. They became much more fun and rewarding. Here is a short list on how to maximize your efficiency while grinding the reputation in Legion.
- Main Story quests grant lots of reputation. By completing those questlines of a particular faction one can get the rep level boosted to Honored. At the Honored level of any Legion reputation, the Treasure map of related zone becomes available. Buying it will unlock the ability to see and loot treasure chests.
- World Quest also a good source of reputation gains, each zone has a daily rotating number of world quests, which will grand player reputation with a specific Legion group. Such quests are visible on the map and can vary from killing elites to battling some crazy little critters.
- 4 Featured World Quests - A great amount of reputation can be received by completing the 4 World quests for an Emissary’s chest. They also being renewed daily so if you are looking to get some particular Legion reputation boosted by such cache, keep on checking the map daily, not to miss it.
Does it take long to farm rep in the Legion?
It all depends on your gaming schedule and the amount of time you afford to spend on Legion rep grind. It can take several months for some people while others can do it faster. We totally get, your point here, reputation farm, especially for the previous expansion can be time-consuming and boring at times. That is why Boosthive is ready to help you with that!
Our professional Legion rep boosters know all the ways how to farm any reputation efficiently, therefore completing any order in less than 4 weeks. Just imagine that you can save 4 weeks of your time by simply ordering one of our Legion reputation boosting services and enjoying the rewards upon hitting exalted!
If you have already farmed out some reputation levels and tired of constant dailies, it is not an excuse to give up, just drop a line in our support chat and one of our managers will guide you thou a custom legion reputation boost, that can include several reputations and be tailored exactly to your needs, making it cheaper and faster then anywhere else. Just remember Boosthive is always there for you, as we treat every customer as a family!