The Consortium Reputation Boost in TBC Classic
The Consortiums is the faction of ethereal smugglers, traders, and thieves located anywhere from the Stormspire to Nagrand and Auchindoun. They play an important role in the lore of World of Warcraft and even more important in TBC classic players’ lives! Buying the reputation boost with Consortium up to exalted will allow players to get some unique crafting recipes, designs, and powerful epic gear.
Purchasing the Consortium rep carry to Exalted and skip hours of grinding while still getting all the benefits and awesome rewards this faction has to offer.
The Consortium Reputation Boosting Rewards.
- Reach Exalted level of reputation with the Consortium faction in TBC Classic.
- Unlock unique epic & rare items at the Consortium Quartermaster vendor.
- Unlock rare hunters’ ammo Smuggler's Ammo Pouch.
- Learn new profession recipes.
Boost to Exalted takes: 1-3 days.
If you have already leveled up some reputation with this faction, there is nothing to worry about. Simply select the appropriate option and we will make your boost faster and cheaper. However, before buying the COnsortium rep carry please check out the basic requirements for this type of service.
- WoW Burning Crusade Classic account;
- 70 Level character;
- this boost is piloted and requires account sharing.
Where is the Consortium Reputation Vendor?
Consortium faction has a vast trading network, therefore there are plenty of Etherial traders all over the Outland. However, there are only two that sell the faction-specific loot that can be unlocked by reaching Exalted. Here they are:
- Karaaz - the Consortium faction vendor situated in Stormspire in Netherstorm;
- Paulsta'ats - the Consortium faction quartermaster at the Western Nagrand.
These two vendors sell any Consortium reputation rewards. Purchasing the Exalted rep carry will unlock them all for one of your characters. If you experience any difficulties during the boost feel free to contact our managers and they will gladly assist you.