Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost
Sanctum of Domination is the second 10-boss raid of Shadowlands released in patch 9.1 Chains of Domination. The SoD carry will finally allow players to unlock new locations in the Maw to fight empowered forces of the Jailer himself. Buying the Sanctum of Domination raid boost will offer WoW heroes a rush through this underworld-themed raid defeating such bosses as the Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
WoW Sanctum of Domination Boosting
Finally, the gates of the Maw will be opened and brave heroes of Azeroth will enter the lands of the Jailer. World of Warcraft’s newest history is being written right in front of us while top guilds challenge the new 10-boss Shadowlands raid - Sanctum of Domination. Located in the heart of Torghast Tower this raid will allow players to confront and hopefully defeat the Banshee Queen in a hardcore confrontation.
While some of the details about this 9.1 raid are still unknown it is a 100% guarantee that new awesome rewards will await the players behind the walls of the sanctum. We can now only speculate on the amounts of items dropped from bosses or the gear item level in Sanctum of Domination carry runs. But luckily we have enough experience to foresee the top rewards of the new raid.
Sanctum of Domination boosting services and sell runs rewards:
- a new high item level Domination Armor Set for all classes;
- legendary Domination weapons sets and transmogrification items;
- new Sanctum of Domination FoS, boss achievements, and titles;
- end-of-raid achievements for defeating Sylvanas Windrunner;
- SoD last boss possible flying mount;
- lots of other rewards such as SoD cosmetics, pets, and toys.
Currently, we’re closely monitoring the development of this new 10-boss raid and will give you updates on every Sanctub of Domination carry service we will offer for sale in patch 9.1 of Shadowlands. We can give you a 100% guarantee on the fastest SoD boosting from the top PvE guilds of the world. Enjoy the cheap Sanctum carries in a relaxed atmosphere and defeat Sylvanas to get awesome rewards together with Boosthive.
Let us now see what bosses there are in the Sanctum of Domination raid and what are possible plot twists await in the new history of WoW Shadowlands. Please read the product description carefully before buying the Sanctum of Domination raid and sell runs.
Sanctum of Domination Bosses & Lootruns
The Sanctum of Domination raid, as announced, will consist of 10 bosses with new abilities and mechanics. Some of the bosses were previously seen in WoW, whereas others are still a mystery this new Maw raid carries. Boosthive has prepared to provide you with SoD single boss boosts or defeat all of them in one Sanctum of Domination carry loot run! Here is the list of bosses:
- The Tarragrue - get your revenge for every unsuccessful Torghast run!
- The Eye of the Jailer - did you know that before it was Eye of the Odyn?
- The Nine - Fight the swarm of Sylvanas' Valkyrs.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul - Guess who's back?
- Soulrender Dormazain - Probably a gear check boss.
- Painsmith Raznal - will we see Garrosh in this fight?
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo - a descendant of the Orbiter whose fate has been changed.
- Kel'Thuzad - another big name revival!
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Finally we can clash our swords with her, but will we kill her?
It is the officially confirmed list of the bosses for the new Sanctum of Domination raid in Shadowlands Patch 9.1. Although all the bosses are known there still can be a reshuffling of them within the raid but as usual, we will keep you updated about it.
Every boss in the Sanctum of Domination raid can be purchased separately in both Heroic and later in the Mythic SoD boost runs. Or players can buy the full loot run option to get the best value for their investment. Here is some more information about the boosting services in the Sanctum of Domination that Boosthive has for sale.
Lootrun to the Sanctum of Domination Bosses
Entering the death realm of the Maw right into the Jailers headquarters would definitely be a dangerous quest to approach even by the greatest heroes of Azeroth. However, the more dangerous the quest is the more exciting rewards await.
Just imagine what could be the legendary loot from the fight with Sylvanas or a defeat of the infamous lich Kel’Thuzad. Interested? Then let’s see what is the gear ilvl in the Sanctum of Domination raid might be. The following calculations are based on the previous expansions and the current Shadowlands item level range.
Sanctum of Domination ilvl of loot runs and carries:
- Sanctum of Domination LFR – 213 ilvl (220 from the last 2 bosses);
- Normal Sanctum of Domination – 226 ilvl (233 from the last 2 bosses);
- Heroic Sanctum of Domination – 239 ilvl (246 from the last 2 bosses);
- Mythic Sanctum of Domination – 252 ilvl (259 from the last 2 bosses).
This SoD item level calculation is based on Boosthive assumption and therefore may not represent the official in-game ilvl, however, we think it is correct unless there would be some dramatic changes to the current system. We will update this list as soon as the official numbers are released.
In any case, the maximum item level gear will be available from WoW Sanctum of Domination raid boost, as this will be the fastest and the easiest way to gear up your character in Shadowlands. Our Domination carries would be as efficient as always allowing players to get geared up fast to enjoy the content in the new 9.1 patch.
What other Sanctum (SoD) carry services can I buy?
All Sanctum of Domination boosting services will be available with the official release of the raid. Our professional raiders will require a couple of weeks to complete the raid and gear up the loot traders so that you can get all the loot for your class and spec easily without any problems.
Here are some of the services that we are planning to offer for the second raid tier of Shadowlands expansion:
- full 10/10 boss run in Sanctum of Domination (normal, heroic, or mythic mode;)
- glory of the Sanctum of Domination raider;
- Sylvanas Windrunner kill on every difficulty;
- normal, heroic, or even mythic full gear for your character;
- any mounts (if there will be some) from Sanctum of Domination raid.
- Sanctum of Domination AotC achievement;
- SoD Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement.
We are glad that you have read all of the required information about the Sanctum of Domination raid boosting. Boosthive tries to present you with the latest information about raids in WoW and offer the best services on the market. Our prices for Sanctum boostings will be as low as possible and our teams are well trained over the years of their gaming experience.
Hope you enjoyed the available information about the new Shadowlands raid and here is your 5% total order discount coupon code “ILOVE2READ” for your effort. We will continue to do our best in offering you the best carry services for 9.1 Chains of Domination raid with our highest quality standards. Use the code provided at the checkout to buy SoD boosts and enjoy your WoW Sanctum of Domination carry runs with Boosthive!
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
We will contact you and start working on your order within 7 minutes
Every manager, even the owner, has successfully personally completed over 300 orders
P.S. Never, ever, ever share your account when you order mythic raids