Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost
Sanctum of Domination is the second 10-boss raid of Shadowlands available in patch 9.2.5. Fated SoD carry will allow players to re-experience empowered forces of the Jailer with a specific affix. Buying the Sanctum of Domination raid boost will offer WoW heroes a rush through this underworld-themed raid defeating such bosses as the Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner again
Important: Please check the slot availability in the online chat before booking. Sanctum of Domination runs are shown in your local time.
WoW Sanctum of Domination Boosting
Finally, the gates of the Maw will be opened again and brave heroes of Azeroth will re-enter the lands of the Jailer. Located in the heart of Torghast Tower this raid will allow players to confront and defeat the Banshee Queen in a hardcore confrontation.
While some of the details about fated version of this raid are still unknown it is a 100% guarantee that new awesome rewards will await the players behind the walls of the sanctum. We can now only speculate on the amounts of items dropped from bosses or the gear item level in Sanctum of Domination carry runs. But luckily we have enough experience to foresee the top rewards of the new raid.
Fated Sanctum of Domination boosting services and sell runs rewards:
- new upgraded ilvls of Domination armor for all classes;
- powerful Domination weapons sets and transmogrification items;
- end-of-raid achievements for defeating Sylvanas Windrunner;
- SoD last boss flying mount;
- lots of other rewards such as SoD cosmetics, pets, and toys.
Currently, we’re closely monitoring all the upgrades coming into this raid in Season 4 and will give you updates on every Sanctum of Domination carry service we will offer for sale in new season. We can give you a 100% guarantee on the fastest SoD boosting from the top PvE guilds of the world. Enjoy the cheap Sanctum carries in a relaxed atmosphere and defeat Sylvanas yet again to get awesome rewards together with Boosthive.
Let us now see what bosses there are in the Sanctum of Domination raid. Please read the product description carefully before buying the Sanctum of Domination raid and sell runs.
Sanctum of Domination Bosses & Lootruns
The Sanctum of Domination raid consists of 10 bosses with upgraded abilities and mechanics. Some of the bosses were previously seen in WoW. Boosthive has prepared to provide you with SoD single boss boosts or defeat all of them in one Fated Sanctum of Domination carry loot run! Here is the list of bosses:
- The Tarragrue - get your revenge for every unsuccessful Torghast run!
- The Eye of the Jailer - did you know that before it was Eye of the Odyn?
- The Nine - Fight the swarm of Sylvanas' Valkyrs.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul - Guess who's back?
- Soulrender Dormazain - a gear check boss.
- Painsmith Raznal - complete arcade boss with tons of traps and spikes.
- Guardian of the First Ones - after exploring Zereth Mortis we now understand where this thing come from.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo - a descendant of the Orbiter whose fate has been changed.
- Kel'Thuzad - another big name revival!
- Sylvanas Windrunner - Finally we can clash our swords with her.
The boss list in the updated Sanctum of Domination raid will remain unchanged, but who knows what will happen? New Fated affix may through a wrench on boss tactics changing them completely.
Every boss in the Sanctum of Domination raid can be purchased separately in both Heroic and in Mythic SoD boost runs. Or players can buy the full loot run option to get the best value for their investment. Here is some more information about the boosting services in the Sanctum of Domination that Boosthive has for sale.
Lootrun to the Sanctum of Domination Bosses
Entering the death realm of the Maw right into the Jailers headquarters would definitely be a dangerous quest to approach even by the greatest heroes of Azeroth. However, the more dangerous the quest is the more exciting rewards await.
Just imagine what could be the legendary loot from the fight with Sylvanas or a defeat of the infamous lich Kel’Thuzad. Interested? Then let’s see what is the gear ilvl in the Fated version of Sanctum of Domination raid will be. The following calculations are based on the previous seasons and the current Shadowlands item level range.
Fated Sanctum of Domination ilvl of loot runs and carries:
- Sanctum of Domination LFR – 265 ilvl (272 from the last 2 bosses);
- Normal Sanctum of Domination – 278 ilvl (285 from the last 2 bosses);
- Heroic Sanctum of Domination – 291 ilvl (298 from the last 2 bosses);
- Mythic Sanctum of Domination – 304 ilvl (311 from the last 2 bosses).
This SoD item level calculation is based on Boosthive assumption and therefore may not represent the official in-game ilvl, however, we think it is correct unless there would be some dramatic changes to the current system. We will update this list as soon as the official numbers are released.
In any case, the maximum item level gear will be available from WoW Sanctum of Domination raid boost in fated mode, as this will be the fastest and the easiest way to gear up your character at the end of Shadowlands. Our Domination carries would be as efficient as always allowing players to get geared up fast to enjoy the content in 9.2.5 patch.
What other Sanctum (SoD) carry services can I buy?
All Sanctum of Domination boosting services will be available with the official release of the fourth season. Our professional raiders will require a couple of weeks to complete the raid and gear up the loot traders so that you can get all the loot for your class and spec easily without any problems.
Here are some of the services that we are planning to offer in fated Domination raid:
- full 10/10 boss run in Sanctum of Domination (normal, heroic, or mythic mode;)
- glory of the Sanctum of Domination raider;
- Sylvanas Windrunner kill on every difficulty;
- normal, heroic, or even mythic full gear for your character;
- Sylvanas mount from Sanctum of Domination raid..
We are glad that you have read all of the required information about the Sanctum of Domination raid boosting. Boosthive tries to present you with the latest information about raids in WoW and offer the best services on the market. Our prices for Sanctum boostings will be as low as possible and our teams are well trained over the years of their gaming experience.
Hope you enjoyed the available information about the new Shadowlands raid and here is your 5% total order discount coupon code “ILOVE2READ” for your effort. We will continue to do our best in offering you the best carry services for any raid with our highest quality standards. Use the code provided at the checkout to buy SoD boosts and enjoy your WoW Sanctum of Domination carry runs with Boosthive!
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
Rated 5 Stars
Check out our reviews on REVIEWS.io, an independent reviews platform. All reviews are genuine and published in real time.Read customer reviews
We will contact you and start working on your order within 7 minutes
Every manager, even the owner, has successfully personally completed over 300 orders
P.S. Never, ever, ever share your account when you order mythic raids