Burning Crusade Classic Professions
Leveling up the profession in the Burning Crusade Classic is not an easy task even for the most hardcore veteran player. Each character has two primary and three secondary professions that need to be maxed out to be useful in raids. It may take days of your playing time, insane amounts of gold, and some scarce resources! It is crazy, especially at the start of the expansion. However, buying the TBC Classic professions boost can take all the stress out of this tedious task!
TBC Classic Professions Boost Explained
Top-level professions are crucial in the Burning Crusade expansion as they not only allow you to farm gold but prepare you for the more challenging PvP and PvE content. Boosting your TBCC professions will be the key to success in the early stages of character development. With the right profession choice, you will always be geared up, filthy rich, and ahead of regular softcore players.
But what if you don't have those extra gaming hours for resource farming and not that much gold to buy everything from the auction house? What if you lack interest in leveling up that mining skill to power your Burning Crusade blacksmith? Nothing to worry about there, as Boosthive got you covered!
Our fast TBC Classic profession leveling service allows you to boost any of the main professions in just under a couple of days! Additionally, by purchasing the Burning Crusade Profession boost you will get:
- a top veteran booster who knows the exact way of profession leveling;
- a level 300 for any chosen primary or secondary profession;
- a continuous 24/7 support during the profession boost;
- 100% guarantee on order completion;
- and all the materials and resources obtained during the profession carry.
So you might ask: How does this awesome profession leveling work? Let us tell you. It is a pretty straightforward piloted carry. Our professions booster will power level your primary/secondary prof skill to the max while you enjoy your free time or sleep. WE can schedule the boost at any time convenient for you so that you will not lose one hour of the actual gaming time in the Burning Crusade Classic.
Once you log back in at the specifically discussed time your professions will be maxed out and you may proceed with crafting some pre-raiding gear or healing your arena mates with some powerful first aid bandages.
Profession leveling in Burning Crusade
There are quite a few changes to the profession leveling from Classic World of Warcraft to the TBCC. Some of them are minor such as changes in the resources needed for a particular skill bracket to major ones like adding a brand new profession and changing the whole trainers' system. Let us first have a look at what professions you can opt to power level in Burning Crusade.
TBC Classic Professions available for level 300 boosting:
- Alchemy (300) - Potions making and elixir crafting;
- Jewelcrafting (300) - New TBCC Profession allows to craft necklaces and rings;
- Blacksmithing (300) - Heavy plate armor crafting from bars and ore;
- Enchanting (300) - service profession to add stat bonuses to items;
- Engineering (300) - awesome PvP profession for TBC;
- Herbalism (300) - gathering herbs and resources to level Alchemy;
- Leatherworking (300) - crafting of leather armor in Burning Crusade;
- Mining (300) - Farm ore and resourced to boost Blacksmithing;
- Skinning (300) - Farm leather to level up Leatherworking;
- Tailoring (300) - Craft powerful cloth armor for caster classes.
- Cooking (300) - food for your character with stat bonuses.
- First Aid (300) - Craft bandage and heal your allies in PvP;
- Fishing (300) - Grind resourced for Alchemy and Cooking.
With such a variety of professions and especially with the newly added one it might be hard to pick the one that suits your character the best. However, there are always some guided rules in profession picking especially if you are a novice player of WoW. Professions can boost your character if picked correctly or can leave you with no gold if picked wrong so read the next bit carefully if you are a first-time player.
What is the Best Profession in Burning Crusade Classic?
There is no one correct answer with that because everything depends on what you are looking to accomplish with leveling of a particular TBC profession. There are 3 main reasons for purchasing a particular prof. Leveling. Here they are.
- Earn as much gold as possible.
- Max out your character.
- Help your guild/raid members.
So when you know what you are looking to get from a profession it is time to pick. Simply follow those easy TBC profession tips and everything will be peachy.
How to pick the best profession in Burning Crusade Classic?
- Understand your class needs.
- Pick a profession based on your armor type.
- Pick the second profession that can supply resources for the first one.
- Get all secondary professions leveled up.
- Enjoy your gameplay.
That is the most optimal solution for anyone who wants to max out the TBC character with the profession and earn some gold in the process. However, if you are heading towards the “earn it all” route, then two gathering TBC professions is your way to go. Resources cost tons of money at the beginning of the expansion and there you can make a fortune with Herbalism and Mining for example.
Fastest Way to Boost Professions in TBC WoW Classic
The most obvious answer to that would be hiring a professional booster from our top-notch carry team who knows exactly how to handle any profession leveling in the new WoW Classic expansion. Burning Crusade is an add-on with lots of content that needs time to conquer, therefore we offer you to spend your gaming time on something fun and exciting and leave the resource grind and profession leveling to us. Enjoy your game and buy TBC professional services!
Why Choose Us?
We are constantly improving our services to deliver mind-blowing experiences to our customers for every order, every day
We will contact you and start working on your order within 7 minutes
Every manager, even the owner, has successfully personally completed over 300 orders
P.S. Never, ever, ever share your account when you order mythic raids