Violet Eye Reputation Boost in TBC Classic
The Violet Eye is the faction of wizards that have a direct relation to the Karazhan raid in the Burning Crusade Classic. Buying Violet Eye reputation will rewards players with a fast boost to exalted and some unique items, including pre-raiding socketed epic gear, ammunition for hunters, and epic crafting recipes of some powerful TBC items.
Upon purchase, our professional booster will level up the Violet Eye reputation for your character right up to exalted by completing the available quests and farming mobs at the Karazhan raid.
Violet Eye Reputation Boosting Rewards.
- TBC Classic The Violet Eye faction rep leveled up to Exalted.
- Powerful epic rings such as Violet Signet of the Archmage.
- Unique socketed epi crafting gear recipes - Pattern: Shadowprowler's Chestguard.
- Epic hunter’s ammo - Mysterious Shell.
- Permanent shoulder enchants - Inscription of Endurance.
Violet Eye rep farming service ETA: 5-6 weeks. Depending on your current reputation level.
If your Violet Eye reputation has already been boosted past some key level you can select to continue the carry process from that level by picking the right option. This way the boosing service will be much faster and cost cheaper.
- WoW Burning Crusade Classic account;
- 70 Level character;
- Karazhan raid attunement;
- this boost is piloted and requires account sharing.
Where is the Violet Eye Reputation Vendor?
There are 3 main vendors for Violet Eye reputation faction spread actress various locations of Karazhan zone. Each of them sells a particular type of item or offers a specific Violet Eye quest to loot some powerful gear. Here is the list for your convenience:
- Koren - here you can buy epic blacksmithing plans. TYhis NP can be found at the Karazhan raid after the Attumen the Hunstman encounter.
- Archmage Leryda - offers quests for all Violet Eye epic rings. Located outside of Karazhan tower.
- Apprentice Darius - here you can buy epic jewelcrafting recipes, shoulder enchants, and hunter ammo. This NPC can be found at the gates of the Karazhan raid.