Vanguard reputation was reworked in the new Season of the Lost. The main source of Vanguard reputation farm now is Vanguard Strikes, a 3-player PvE activity. Buying Vanguard Rep boosting service saves time and allows you to skip hours of doing the same mission again. Our D2 team also does it very fast because you receive bonus points for a win-streak.
Vanguard Reputation boost includes:
- Lots of Vanguard tokens.
- Vanguard Strikes PvE activity farmed.
- Random gear that drops during reputation farm.
- Powerful capped weapon or armor.
- Playlist-specific engrams for each rank.
- Legendary weapons and sparrows from Vanguard Quartermaster.
- Legendary Armor from Titan/Hunter/Warlock Vanguards.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes: 2-3 days.
You can pick any desired reputation range with our flexible calculator. Guardians can reset their reputation rank at 10000 points.
If you have any questions before purchasing our Vanguard reputation farm, feel free to contact our chat agents in the online chat or discord. Please make sure, that you meet the minimal requirements for this service.
- 1100+ power level.
Vanguard Reputation Ranks Explained
There are different Ranks available through Vanguard Reputation leveling. We've prepared a full list for your comfort.
You can reset your Vanguard Rank and start from 0 after reaching 10000 points, thus getting additional rewards.
- Rank 4: x3 Upgrade Modules.
- Rank 7: x3 Enhancement Cores.
- Rank 10: x2 Enhancement Prisms.
- Rank 13: x2 Enhancement Prisms.
- Rank 16: Playlist Weapon Ornament for Ascendancy.
- Rank 16 and reset: Exotic Engram.