The Great Vault Carry
The Great Vault in Shadowlands is the updated and re-envisioned version of the weekly cache item loots of BFA. The boost of the Great Vault will allow players to have up to 9 item options with a top 226 item level to select from.
Both PvP and PvE Great Vault carry services are available to buy in order to increase the number of gear options.
Boost ETA: ~1-7 days. (Depending on the service chosen)
The Shadowlands Great Vault weekly boost includes:
- unlocking of 1-9 gear item options per weekly cooldown;
- selection of 200-226 item level gear pieces in the weekly cache;
- completion of 1, 4 or 10 Mythic + Dungeons (if the option is chosen);
- the defeat of 3, 7, or 10 of Castle Nathria raid bosses (if selected);
- farming of 125, 350, or 875 PvP Conquest points (if selected).
Please note that the quality of the item in terms of item level ranging from 200-226 depends on the difficulty level of the content. Therefore the more higher is the difficulty of your weekly achievements the higher is the item level of the item options within the Great Vault.
You may select the required difficulty through the options or by talking to one of our support managers before ordering the Shadowlands Great Vault carry service. Additionally please check the basic requirements to have GV boost completed fast and smooth.
- 60 level character;
- no specific ilvl gear is required.
How does Great Vault work?
Just imagine how cool it would be if you could select the item you get from a weekly cache in BFA? Getting a high item level weapon or a trinket instead of useless bracers with the wrong stats on then, sound greats. Now you can do that with the Great Vault boost in Shadowlands.
Every weekly reset you can complete a set of 9 challenges allowing you to expand the pool of high-item level weekly gear by 1 item. Although you might still select only 1 piece of gear at the end, having a choice makes it a better trade-off rather than pray for an RNG. So what are the challenges of the Great Vault?
- PvE Castle Nathria raid challenge (3-7-10 bosses killed).
- PvE Mythic+ dungeons challenge (1-4-10 mythic plus dungeons cleared).
- PvP Conquest points farming challenge (125-350-875 points obtained).
Don’t miss the perfect chance to get an advantage during the first weeks of the new Shadowlands expansion. Order the Great Vault boosting service from a pro carry team and enjoy the selection of the BiS gear items straight from the first week of season 1.
How to complete Great Vault challenges in Shadowlands?
The completion of the Great Vault objectives depends on the content difficulty and scales accordingly. Therefore if You clear heroic raid bosses you get a selection of heroic ilvl gear at the end of the week. The same goes for the mythic + keystone difficulty and the PvP rating.
How to get a Great Vault weekly boost?
It is very simple, depending on the item level of the gear you are aiming to get at the end of the week you mich chose the option in the Great Vault carry product. We recommend you to do the following:
- aim for the at least one highest 226 ilvl gear option per week;
- do it in Mythic+ or raid challenges and then expand variety with PvP;
- if additional lower difficulty content compiled the ilvl of secondary reward will decrease;
- read carefully about the Mythic + Great Vault rewards here;
- if you still have questions speak to our 24/7 support manager.
In any case, getting Great Vault boosted for at least 1 226 ilvl items a week can grant make your character development much faster and therefore more efficient. Order the Great Vault carry service from Boosthive and start harvesting top loot straight from the start of the expansion.