The Eternal Palace Heroic Run
Buy The Eternal Palace heroic, the best service to boost your gear in BfA patch 8.2. You will get a fast full boost run in Azshara’s Eternal Palace HC with 430 loot, 7 bosses plus 1 new underwater encounter. There are several achievements in the raid including Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara and epic cinematic at the end. Our teams do 10 TEP heroic raids on both factions every day with personal loot mode and loot-trading.
Boosting ETA: 1-24 hours. Check our Calendar to choose the best spot and reserve spot in the raid.
Default TEP hc carry includes:
- Personal loot mode (all loot dropped to your bag)
- Full clear 8/8 bosses in raid within 2.5 hours
- Achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara
- Achievements for raid quarters: The Grand Reception, Depths of the Devoted and The Circle of Stars
- Loot guarantee with loot-trading mode
- Accplay mode - you share your login and password with our team and we play on your character
Options for Azshara's Eternal Palace HC boost:
- Selfplay: you join our team and participate in the run on your own character
- Loot-trade: we will add players with your armor type in the raid to trade you all available loot they get. NOTE: if you want to get loot trade mode you need to select the number of traders. Without the trader's default run will be with personal loot mode.
Please note: Loot-trading will become available in 2 weeks after the release of Azshara's Palace.
Remember that the loot guarantee shows the only minimum amount of items that you will get. You can get even more items if you are lucky. We also recommend preparing bonus rolls before each run.
- Personal loot run and 1 loot-trader option does not guarantee any amount of items
- 3 traders guarantee 5 items
- 5 traders guarantee 6 items
- 7 traders guarantee 9 items
- 9 traders guarantee 11 items
Your bonus rolls, personal loot drops and items that don't upgrade your character are included in a guaranteed amount. We need to mention that some Warforged and Titanforged items with high item levels cannot be traded to you because of game mechanics in World of Warcraft.
- 120 level character
- Fresh raid cooldown
- If you go self-played please do at least 1 hit on each boss in the raid to be available to get loot
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from theft.