Archivists' Codex Reputation
Archivists' Codex is yet another extremely useful faction added in patch 9.1. Located in Korthia the attendants committed themselves to research the relics from all Shadowlands. In return for such ancient knowledge, they offer powerful rewards, boosts, and a unique flying mount. Buying the Archivists' Codex reputation carry will save you hours of grinding and still unlock all the Tier 6 perks and bonuses.
The Archivists' Codex unlocks the following rewards.
- Reaching Tier 6 research with The Archivists' Codex.
- Maw upgrade Treatise: Recognizing Stygia and its Uses, increasing Stygia gains.
- New socket maker for SL season 2 gear - Alloy-Warping Facetor on Tier 6.
- Conduit upgrader up to 252 ilvl - Death-Bound Shard.
- Hands or Waist with 239 ilvl and Domination Socket!
- Shadowlands perks, increasing received anima and reputation from world quests:
- Korthia catchup gear upgrades at Tier 6 (also requires Renown 75).
- Flying Mount Soaring Razorwing.
Archivists' Codex Boost ETA ~4-5 weeks from Rank 1 to Rank 6.
Unlike the other reputations in the Shadowlands, this one is very grindy: there're no world or daily quests. However, you need to spend hours and hours killing rares and collecting various treasures in Korthia to get Relic Fragment. These ones are handed over to the Archivist Roh-Suir, increasing your research Rank.
However before rushing to purchase the Archivists' Codex reputation carry that we offer for sale, first read through some of the basic requirements for this type of service.
- WoW Shadowlands account;
- 60 lvl character;
- Korthia and Archivists' Codex unlocked (please choose the additional option if you don't have these ones opened).
If you require more information about the Archivists' Codex faction, the Stygia bonuses, or rewards you can get from buying this boosting service you may continue reading this article or chat to one of our support managers.
Archivists' Codex Boost Explained
New faction with perks that can turn your Stygia farm into a pleasing routine and crank up the stakes of forces in Korthia. However, with every new faction comes yet another lengthy 4-5 weeks grinding time. And that is exactly the issue with Archivists' Codex Tiers. Without the proper daily quest and only the turn-in items for leveling up the tiers, it will take plates weeks of game time to unlock the Tier 6 rewards and get that awesome flying mount.
That is exactly why Archivists' Codex boosting is the fastest way to go about it.
- It is done using only safe time-proven methods.
- It is done faster than you would have done it yourself.
- It allows you to spend more time on other important aspects of the game.
- You still get all the rewards from all Tiers without stressful grinding.
Buying the Archivists' Codex reputation farm is a must for all patchy 9.1 players who wish to enjoy playing their favorite game without the need for hardcore gaming. If you have already farmed out some reputation and achieve rewards for, let say, Tier 4, we can still help you to get to Tier 6 in a matter of days. This will only make your Archivists' Codex carry faster and cheaper.