Tempest Keep Raid Attunement
Tempest Keep Raid Attunement Questline is one of the main tasks that players have to complete with the release of Phase 2. Buying the Tempest Keep attunement from our professional team will unlock access to this raid for your character in the TBC Classic expansion.
You need The Tempest Key to enter the Tempest Keep raid in TBC. Obtaining this key is not an easy task as it requires a long quest line in Shadowmoon, a well-geared party for several Heroic dungeons and raid-group into Magtheridon's Lair
Tempest Keep Raid attunement boost includes:
- The Tempest Key obtained.
- The Cipher of Damnation long questline is finished.
- Unlock Tempest Keep raid by finishing A'dal trials.
- Shattered Halls, Streamvault, Shadow Labyrinth, and the Arcatraz heroics cleared.
- Revered with several factions (additional options if you are not attuned for heroics):
- Lower City;
- Honor Hold/Thrallmar;
- Cenarion Expedition;
- Private Livestream (check for availability at the time of order).
Boost ETA: 2-3 days.
All steps must be finished one by one in order to get the TK raid attunement. You cannot skip any parts of the quests.
Important: The last quest Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon is available only on several high-pop TBC realms. Please check the availability before the purchase.
- WoW Burning Crusade Classic account;
- 70 level;
- attunement to several heroic dungeons (pick additional option if you're not attuned);
- at least 60% flying to access Tempest Keep.
How to unlock the Tempest Keep Raid in TBC Classic?
The second raiding tier of TBC classic (Tier 5) will start with Phase 2. However, to access it players need to finish a lot of quests consisting of 6 major parts.
- Cipher of Damnation questline: starts with The Hand of Gul'dan in Wildhammer Stronghold (A) / Shadowmoon Village (H). It is a bunch of group quests to kill multiple elite mobs.
- The Tempest Key: speak with A'dal in Shattrath after finishing The Cipher of Damnation.
- Trial of the Naaru: Mercy: a timed Shattered Halls heroic run before the execution of the prisoners (55 minutes).
- Trial of the Naaru: Strength: defeat the last bosses in The Steamvault and Shadow Labyrinth on heroic mode and loot 2 quest items.
- Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity: loot the item from the final boss in The Arcatraz heroic.
- Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon: kill Magtheridon and loot the quest item in the 25-man raid Magtherdion's Lair.
The Tempest Keep questline includes lots of group content, several heroic dungeons, and a lot of reputation grinding. Some players may struggle with it especially if they don't have well-geared party and time to complete all the steps. Buying the Tempest Keep attunement carry is the fastest and the most convenient option for you.