Warzone 2 Nuke Boost
Warzone 2 Nuke boost is a service that helps you to get and complete a Champion's Quest to unlock the rarest rewards in Warzone 2. It becomes available after completion of a 5-0 win streak in WZ2. This is a very hard task to do and our Nuke service in Warzone 2 ensures that you will get all rewards on time.
The default Warzone nuke service includes: 5-0 win streak and the completion of a Champion's quest for one player. Boost is available on all platforms: PC, PS4/PS5 and Xbox. With our Nuke boost in Warzone 2, players can rest assured that they will get the rarest rewards without any stress or effort.
Start time: 1-2 hours / Boost takes: 1-3 days.
Warzone 2 Nuke boosting service rewards:
- Military rank and Prestige rank experience.
- Battle Pass progression.
- Possible weapons' camo progress.
- Meltdown 240 Operator Skin.
- Acerbic Roil Camo.
- Number1 Emblem.
- Nuke Crew Weapon Sticker.
- Atomic Weapon Charm.
- Big Boom Calling Card.
- Warning: Nuke Weapon Sticker.
- Dangerous Material Emblem.
Our WZ2 nuke services are performed only by professional players with lots of experience in PvP activities. Even if you have no meta PvP weapons, be rest assured our team will handle wins for you as fast as possible.
- Stream + record of the game - the whole boosting process will be streamed and the completion part will be highlighted.
- All base weapons unlock - we will get all base weapons.
- Warzone 2 account;
- Do not log into the game during the service;
- Following some instructions from our team (for self-play).
Do not log in or enter the game until we notify you about the order completion. Otherwise, our player can be disconnected during the win streak and the order will be considered as finished. Before buying Nuke skins in Warzone 2, please also check the basic requirements.
How Does Nuke Boosting Works?
The Nuke is a PvP game-ending weapon that rotates around Warzone 2 Battle Royale matches. There are a lot of important steps as well as a great team coordination required to even try to get it. Losing a match will result in the failure of the challenge which will have to be started over.
Here is some information about Warzone 2 Nuke and how to get it:
- Win 5 matches in a row in Warzone 2;
- In your 6th match find a Champion’s Quest contract and activate it;
- Collect the 3 nuclear elements marked on the map;
- Wait for the bomb site to appear;
- Deposit the nuclear elements and arm the bomb;
- Defend the nuke for 3 minutes.
It looks hard even on paper and our team will complete all these steps during Nuke carry in Warzone 2. If one of the steps is failed, we will start over until success. With this information in mind let us see why players prefer to buy Warzone 2 Nuke service.
Why is the Nuke challenge so hard?
Apart from challenging PvP mode and the requirement of a high-skilled premade team of 3 players, you will have to follow another obstacle on your way and beat 150 other players 5 times.
The key problem here is that not only you but other players may pursue this goal and all of them see the quest and the nuclear elements.
Losing the last one out of five matches can make you feel desperate and angry, but don’t you worry, we are here to help. Boosthives professional Nuke boost service is ready to get you those well-deserved rewards and equipment!