Warzone 2 Nuke Boost
WZ2 Nuke boost is a service that helps you to get and complete a Champion's Quest to unlock the rarest rewards in Warzone 2. It becomes available after completion of a 5-0 win streak in WZ2 PvP mode. This is a very hard task to do and our Nuke service in Warzone 2 ensures that you will get all rewards on time.
The default Warzone nuke service includes: 5-0 win streak and the completion of a Champion's quest for one player. Boost is available on all platforms: PC, PS4/PS5 and Xbox. With our Nuke boost in Warzone 2, players can rest assured that they will get the rarest rewards without any stress or effort.
Start time: 1-2 hours / Boost takes: 1-3 days.
Warzone 2 Nuke boosting service rewards:
- Flow Thru weapon camo.
- Titan 239 Operator Skin for Nova.
- Dual Yield Electrified Knife Blueprint.
- Radioactivity Cronen Squall Blueprint.
- Reactor 239 LTV Vehicle Skin.
- Boom Box Weapon Charm.
- Radioactive Weapon Sticker.
- Military rank and Prestige rank experience.
- Battle Pass progression.
- Possible weapons' camo progress.
Our WZ2 nuke services are performed only by professional players with lots of experience in PvP activities. Even if you have no meta PvP weapons, be rest assured our team will handle wins for you as fast as possible.
- Vondel Nuke quest - we will complete Vondel Champion's quest on Vondel map as well.
- Stream + record of the game - the whole boosting process will be streamed and the completion part will be highlighted.
- All base weapons unlock + leveling - we will get all 51 base weapons & unlock all attachments.
- Orion/Platinum camo unlock - get Orion or Platinum camos for all base weapons.
Please note: Do not log in or enter the game until we notify you about the order completion. Otherwise, our player can be disconnected during the win streak and the order will be considered as finished. Before buying Nuke skins in Warzone 2, please also check the basic requirements.
- Warzone 2 account;
- do not log into the game during the service;
- following some instructions from our team (for selfplay).
How Does Nuke Boosting Works?
The Nuke is a PvP game-ending weapon that rotates around Warzone 2 Battle Royale matches. There are a lot of important steps as well as a great team coordination required to even try to get it. Losing a match will result in the failure of the challenge which will have to be started over.
Here is some information about Warzone 2 Nuke and how to get it:
- win 5 matches in a row in Warzone 2;
- in your 6th match find a Champion’s Quest contract and activate it;
- collect the 3 nuclear elements marked on the map;
- wait for the bomb site to appear;
- deposit the nuclear elements and arm the bomb;
- defend the nuke for 3 minutes.
It looks hard even on paper and our team will complete all these steps during Nuke carry in Warzone 2. If one of the steps is failed, we will start over until success. With this information in mind let us see why players prefer to buy WZ2 nuke service.
Why is the Nuke challenge so hard?
Apart from challenging PvP mode and the requirement of a high-skilled premade team of 3 players, you will have to follow another obstacle on your way and beat 150 other players 5 times.
The key problem here is that not only you but other players may pursue this goal and all of them see the quest and the nuclear elements.
Losing the last one out of five matches can make you feel desperate and angry, but don’t you worry, we are here to help. Boosthives professional Nuke boost service is ready to get you those well-deserved rewards and equipment!