Son of Galleon Mount
Son of Galleon is the rarest mount in WoW. It has only a 1% drop rate from Pandaria world boss Galleon. Buying Son of Galleon's Saddle farm service will help you to save a lot of time as our team kills Galleon on all your alts.
Our Son of Galleon boost is provided with a pay-per-run option: you select the number of runs on all your 40+ level characters and we do the required amount without mount dropping guarantee. We also offer Son of Galleon's Saddle boost through Black Market or just regular guaranteed farm for fixed price.
WoW Galleon mount boosting includes:
- Galleon mount farm options:
- We will use bonus rolls on all your characters (Elder Charm of Good Fortune).
- Chance to get some random transmog items.
- VPN security for account safety.
- 10-15 mins/kill;
- 2-8 weeks to get from BMAH.
Son of Galleon mount can be bonus-rolled, so we will get Elder Charms on all your characters before farming this world boss.
Please note, that we also offer Son of Galleon's Saddle for sale from Black Market. However, make sure that you read carefully the service description before choosing this option.
IMPORTANT: No refund can be issued if the mount won't drop during the purchased runs. If Galleon mount drops before we do all the attempts, we will use the remaining fee for unused tries as a credit for another service of your choice.
Requirements (BMAH buyout):
- second sub-account with Dragonflight (f.e WoW 2) on the same battle-net;
- NO need to have ANY gold on your account;
- active game time;
- this service is piloted only.
Requirements (regular farm):
- 40+ level.
BMAH Son of Galleon's Saddle Boost Method
The way we farm Galleon mount from Black Market is very straightforward and easy. However, we will provide more information about this service. Please read carefully.
Here is our step-by-step instruction.
- You need to create another account (f.e. WoW 2) within your battle-net account.
- Any Dragonflight edition and game time purchased.
- Our team will start hunting for the desired item on 20+ different realms.
- We will start bidding on the item and win it on the first try with a ~95% chance.
- If we lose the bidding, we will repeat steps 3-4.
- In case of losing the item, you don't need to transfer anywhere. BMAH is accessible with 1 lvl now.
This method allows us to loot Son of Galleon's Saddle mount much faster than hoping for the random drop from the raid boss. We use the addon that tracks all Black Markets in your region, and our players know how to bid properly to win the lot. We use only safe and legal methods and everything is completed on your second account. You never risk wasting your time and money.
Buying Son of Galleon Mount Boost
WoW Galleon's Saddle mount has a 1% drop chance from Galleon. It looks like other Mushan beasts in Pandaria. But it is an ultra-rare mount and players can do over 150+ tries and still not loot it.
With our Son of Galleon farm, you have good chances of getting this vehicle and spend zero hours in the Valley of the Four Winds.