TBC Classic Sha'tar Reputation Boost
The Sha'tar is the key reputation in the Burning Crusade Classic. It is the “Born of Light” factions of the Draenei who is led by A’dal and Velen themselves. Buying the Sha’tar reputation boost is the fastest way to rush to exalted while getting some powerful rewards! Additionally, with the Sha’tar rep boost, you automatically unlock the Tempest Keep heroics which allow you to get some awesome gear before the raids.
Sha'tar Reputation Boosting Rewards.
- Reach Exalted level of reputation with Sha'tar faction in TBC Classic.
- Warpforged Key unlocked to access TK Heroic dungeons.
- Access to epic weapons: Crest of the Sha'tar & Gavel of Pure Light.
- Head slot items enchants such as Glyph of Power.
- Learn new crafting profession recipes.
The Sha'tar rep farming service ETA: 2-3 days. Depending on your current reputation level.
This particular reputation starts at a neutral level and can be farmed by quests, Aldor and Scryers item turn-in, and farm of the Tempest Keep dungeons. If you have already grinded some of the Sta’tar rep, the boost will be made cheaper and faster. Please select the correct option and have a look at the basic requirements.
- WoW Burning Crusade Classic account;
- 70 Level character;
- This boost is piloted and requires account sharing.
Where is the Sha'tar Reputation Vendor?
Almaador <Sha'tari Quartermaster> - is the one and only vendor for the Sha’tari faction. He is located right in the heart of Shattrath City on the Terrace of Light. He is easy to find. He offers all types of rewards, the most powerful of which can only be unlocked at the Exalted rep level.
In case you are still struggling to find him after purchasing the Exalted reputation carry with Sha’tar, please chat o our 24/7 available customer support managers and they will be glad to assist you.