Scythe of the Unmaker
We offer players to buy Scythe of the Unmaker transmog and forget about running Antorus raid every week. Obtain this cosmetic weapon that drops from Argus with a low chance. With our Scythe of the Unmaker farm service, players don't have to waste time on that as we will do the grinding ourselves and obtain this weapon.
Scythe of the Unmaker has two color variations: blue that drops from any difficulty, and red that is looted from mythic mode only. Each Scythe of the Unmaker has around 1% drop rate, so it might take hundreds of kills before this weapon will drop
WoW Scythe of the Unmaker boost rewards:
- Scythe of the Unmaker (blue).
- Scythe of the Unmaker (red)
- Multiple Argus kills depending on Scythe color.
- Some transmogs from Argus that drop during the service.
Boost takes: ~3-6 months (on average).
The duration of Scythe of the Unmaker boosting service may vary, depending on luck. We cannot predict when it drops due to random and low drop chances. However, we will continue to do runs until Scythe of the Unmaker drops for one of your characters.
After you buy Scythe of the Unmaker from our store, we will start doing Argus kills on all your characters that meet the following requirements.
- 70+ level;
- paladin, warrior, druid, DK, hunter, or monk character;
- this service is piloted only.
Scythe of the Unmaker Farming Guide
Scythe of the Unmaker drops from Argus, the Unmaker with around 1% drop chance. It is push-personal loot that gets directly into your bags after you've killed the boss. This is a Polearm weapon, so only few classes can loot or use it: paladins, warriors, druids, DKs, hunters or monks.
Scythe of the Unmaker has two color variations:
- blue Scythe (drops in any difficulty);
- red Scythe (drops only from mythic).
Players can buy Scythe of the Unmaker with preferred color here at Boosthive or simply purchase both colors with a nice discount! It isn't tradeable, so our team will do runs only on these classes that can use this cosmetic weapon. However, sometimes it might take over 200+ kills in multiple difficulties to obtain this transmog. But Scythe of the Unmaker looks really cool and prestigious.
Argus has some one-shot mechanics still even though it is a legacy raid. Boss has several stages and even a short cutscene and still can cause some trouble for un unprepared players. So only high-level characters can be used for such type of a boost.
How to buy Scythe of the Unmaker?
Process of purchasing Scythe of the Unmaker is customer-friendly and very simple. You can check with our quick FAQ to see how this service works from start to finish.
- Proceed to checkout to finalize the payment.
- Our managers will contact you within 5-7 minutes.
- We will set everything up ready for the service.
- Our team will do Argus runs every week on your toons to farm Taeshalach.
- You still will be able to play when needed.
- After the service is done and Scythe is in your bags, we will notify you.
In case you have any questions before buying Scythe of the Unmaker, feel free to contact our manager in online-chat, Skype, or Discord. We are working 24/7 and happy to answer all your questions.