Sanctum of Domination Normal Run
Buying Sanctum of Domination normal raid boost will give players a competitive edge right at the start of the new Shadowlands season 4. Our professional carry teams will take a leap again into the death realm of the Maw to fight Jailer’s force lead by the Sylvanas Windrunner herself.
SoD normal carry becomes very useful again in Dragonflight. Players will dive deep into this fortress in order to farm domination transmog. Join our team in our Sanctum of Domination loot runs to earn new achievements and gear.
WoW Sanctum of Domination normal boost includes:
- Full run into Sanctum of Domination normal (with group loot mode).
- 10/10 SoD bosses defeated.
- Chance to get 239 (244 from 2 last bosses) loot from each boss;
- Achievement Sanctum of Domination for full clear.
- Chance to get some pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing and Mawsworn Minion;
Boost takes: 1.5-2 hours.
Important: Our normal Sanctum of Domination carry is only available via the custom request now in Dragonflight. However, we recommend checking the minimal requirements.
Normal Sanctum of Domination boost raid is the fastest way to get full appearance in Dragonflight. However, before buying any SoD normal sell runs please have a look at the basic requirements.
- 60+ level;
- no gear requirements.
Sanctum of Domination Normal Carry
While being the easiest raid difficulty the normal mode has its own advantages over the more hardcore and time-consuming boosting options. Most of our raid carry teams will compete the full normal SoD run as soon as the raid will be re-opened making it the most accessible gear farm in the first weeks of the season.
Here are some Sanctum of Domination normal loot run advantages.
- The fastest way to catch up on your item level at the start of the new season.
- Cheap normal SoD carry service due to its accessibility.
- Great way to learn new mechanics and see the boss fights.
- The quickest way to do the campaign quests and get raid rewards.
As the top raid carries provider Boosthive will continue to offer one of the best SoD NM boostings on the market. Our teams are high-skilled and experienced, which guarantees smooth loot runs without any wipes and complications.
Normal SoD Raid Boosting options
Apart from buying a full Sanctum of Domination clear on the normal difficulty, we offer our customers a set of additional options that can be selected to customize their boosting experience.
Additional options for SoD normal runs:
Selfplay - you play on your character and participate in the run yourself. There is no need to know tactics or bring consumables to the raid. Just relax, have fun, and enjoy the process!