Sanctum of Domination Normal Run
Buying the Sanctum of Domination normal raid boost would give players a competitive edge right at the start of the new WoW Shadowlands patch 9.1. On the first week of SoD release, our professional carry teams will take a leap into the death realm of the Maw to fight Jailer’s force lead by the Sylvanas Windrunner herself.
Join them to loot some awesome rewards, a domination gear set, and new achievements.
Boost takes: 1.5-2 hours.
Normal raids are currently unavailable in the US region.
WoW Sanctum of Domination normal boost includes:
- Sanctum of Domination full raid run on normal difficulty with personal loot mode;
- defeat of 10 SoD bosses including Terragrue, Remnants of Ner'zhul, Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner;
- opportunity to get 226+ (233 from 2 last bosses) loot from each boss fight;
- the normal version of Domination armor sets and weapons;
- chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing and Mawsworn Minion;
- achievements for each wing of the SoD like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer's Vanguard.
Normal Sanctum of Domination boosted raid is the fastest way to prepare your character for a new season of mythic dungeons and the heroic version of the raid. However, before buying any SoD sell runs please have a look at the basic requirements.
- 60 level character;
- Shadowlands patch 9.1 live and running;
- Sanctum of Domination unlocked;
- no gear requirements.
Sanctum of Domination Normal Carry
While being the easiest raid difficulty the normal mode has its own advantages over the more hardcore and time-consuming boosting options. Most of our raid carry teams will compete the full normal SoD run as soon as the raid will be released making it the most accessible gear farm in the first weeks of the patch.
Here are some Sanctum of Domination normal loot run advantages.
- The fastest way to catch up on your item level at the start of the new patch.
- Cheap normal SoD carry service due to its accessibility.
- Great way to learn new mechanics and see the boss fights.
- The quickest way to do the campaign quests and get raid rewards.
As the top raid carries provider Boosthive will continue to offer one of the best SoD boostings on the market. Our teams are high-skilled and experienced, which guarantees smooth loot runs without any wipes and complications.
SoD Raid Boosting options
Apart from buying a full Sanctum of Domination clear on the normal difficulty, we offer our customers a set of additional options that can be selected to customize their boosting experience.
Additional options for SoD normal runs:
Selfplay - you play on your character and participate in the run yourself. There is no need to know tactics or bring consumables to the raid. Just relax, have fun, and enjoy the process!
Loot-trade - you can order us to add 1-7 additional players of the same armor type as your toon into the raid run. They will trade you all the available loot they get during the Sanctum of Domination sell run. This results in a more guaranteed loot drop from each boss of the raid dungeon.
Guaranteed loot in a Sanctum normal carries.
You still get all the loot dropped into your bags and any item that your loot traders receive and able to trade you.
Here is our loot guarantee per loot-trade purchased:
Please note, at the moment loot-trading is possible only from the first 8 bosses due to how trading mechanics work in the game.
- personal loot - no guaranteed amount;
- 1 loot-trader - 2+ guaranteed items;
- 2 traders – 3+ guaranteed items;
- 3 traders – 5+ guaranteed items;
- 5 traders – 7+ guaranteed items;
- 7 traders - 9+ guaranteed items;
- 10 trader - 12+ guaranteed items.
If you don’t get a guaranteed amount of loot, we will take your character next reset until you reach the guaranteed amount. Please note that personal loot drops are also included in the guaranteed amount. We are here to assist you in every way possible and if after reading all the info about this boosting service you still have any questions, please do contact our 24/7 available support managers. They are experienced and would gladly help to find the best product for your needs.