Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run
Buying the Sanctum of Domination Mythic loot run is the only way to boost your character’s ilvl to the maximum. The second fated mythic raid of Shadowlands will allow players to get powerful 304-311 item-level gear, and achievements for killing 10/10 available mythic bosses.
Fated SoD mythic boost is available when this affix is active in Sanctum of Domination. Please check today events or contact our managers in the online-chat to reserve a spot or know more about fated mythic raids schedule.
Fated Sanctum of Domination mythic carry includes:
- Chosen number of mythic bosses in fated mode (with personal loot mode).
- Kill credits for Puzzling Cartel Dinar quest.
- x1-5 304+ ilvl item slots guarantee (depends on number of bosses).
- Mythic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for full clear.
- Achievement Mythic: Fate of Domination (part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids).
- Mythic achievements for every boss (example: Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner).
- Prestigious title - Breaker of Chains (for defeating Sylvanas).
Boost takes: 3-4 hours.
Important: You don't need to transfer anymore to get mythic Sanctum of Domination carry. FoS achievement Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner is no longer available.
Boosthive has agreements with the top world raiding guilds to organize mythic sell-runs. All of this to make sure that our clients have a perfect slot at the perfect time.
Before buying Sanctum of Domination mythic run purchase please have a look at the requirements for this type of mythic raid carry service. Some raids might be fully booked, always check the slot availability when you choose the raid from the calendar.
- 60 level;
- fresh Sanctum of Domination mythic raid cooldown;
- self-play mode;
- Sanctum of Domination fated affix must be active.
Mythic Sanctum of Domination Boost Description
WoW Sanctum of Domination mythic raid boosting allows players to receive the best in slot 304 ilvl gear in the game by completing the most challenging PvE content. Every encounter in the upgraded version of Shadolwnds raids is a hardcore fight that requires a lot of skill, concentration, and teamwork.
The list of Sanctum bosses remains the same. However, new affix may completely change their difficulty in unpredictable way.
Boss order in the new SoD raid on mythic difficulty:
- The Tarragrue.
- The Eye of the Jailer.
- The Nine.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul.
- Soulrender Dormazain.
- Painsmith Raznal.
- Guardian of the First Ones.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo.
- Sylvanas Windrunner.
During the mythic loot run, one will not only get the unique trophies from the raid bosses but will manage to see the new mechanics and learn how to tackle them from professional Warcraft players. If you are still worried that you might miss some of the high item level loot, we have a great solution for that.
Loot Trading in the SoD Mythic Sell Runs
With the release of Season 4 old gear from SoFO will become almost useless and as usual, players will start hunting new powerful equipment including the upgraded mythic Sanctum of Domination trinkets and weapons.
We recommend picking more bosses as it allows you to get even more loot from one single mythic sell run, as well as receive some nice rewards in the Great Vault. There will be several players of your armor type in the raid and they will give you some loot, resulting in the following minimal guarantees.
Loot guarantee from Sanctum of Domination Mythic carry:
- 10/10 bosses - 6 different slots;
- 9/10 bosses - 5 different slots;
- 8/10 bosses - 5 different slots;
- 7/10 bosses - 4 different slots;
- 6/10 bosses - 3 different slots;
- 5/10 bosses - 3 different slots;
- 4/10 bosses - 2 different slots;
- 3/10 bosses - 1 slot;
- 2/10 bosses - 1 slot;
- 1/10 bosses - no items guarantee.
Please note, that not all items appropriate for your class & spec will be traded. However, you will get the minimal guarantee of items from 1 run. While you are in the raid don’t forget to hit the boss at least once to be eligible for looting it after the kill.
If you still have questions or want to know some more information on how to buy mythic Sanctum of Domination carries feel free to chat with our knowledgeable support managers who are available 24/7 and would be happy to assist you.