Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run
Buying the Sanctum of Domination Mythic loot run is the only way to boost your character’s ilvl to the maximum. The second mythic raid tier of Shadowlands will allow players to get exquisite Domination gear sets of 252-259 item level and lots of other unique rewards and achievements.
Boosting ETA: 4-5 hours.
Defeat Sylvanas Windrunner in mythic mode to receive the Cuttin Edge FoS and the elite PvE title of patch 9.1.
WoW Sanctum of Domination mythic carry includes:
- 1, 4, 8,10 mythic boss run (depending on chosen option);
- Mythic: Sanctum of Domination achievement with a full run ordered;
- From 1 to 5 (252-259 ilvl) item slots guarantee (based on the chosen amount of bosses);
- chance to loot legendary bow Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper (hunter only);
- mythic kills achievements for every boss (e.g. Mythic: Sylvanas Windrunner);
- FoS - Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner for the defeated last boss;
- elite PvE title - For killing the end-of-raid boss in SoD.
Boosthive has agreements with the top world raiding guilds to organize over 10 mythic sell-runs a week. All of the to make sure that our clients have a perfect slot at the perfect time with any amount of mythic loot traders you need.
Before the Sanctum of Domination run purchase please have a look at the requirements for this type of mythic raid carry service.
- 60 level character;
- fresh Sanctum of Domination mythic raid cooldown;
- self-play mode;
- make 1 hit to each boss in self-play mode;
- no gear requirements.
IMPORTANT: To get the Sanctum of Domination Mythic raid boost you will need to transfer your character to another realm. Cross-server raids will only become available as soon as the World of Warcraft “Hall of Fame” for the current raid tier will be filled with guilds. Usually, it takes about 2-3 months before you can buy cross-real SoD mythic loot runs.
Mythic Sanctum of Domination Boost Description
WoW Sanctum of Domination mythic raid boosting allows players to receive the best in slot 259 ilvl gear in the game by completing the most challenging PvE content. Every encounter in the new Shadolwnds 9.1 raiding dungeon is a hardcore fight that requires a lot of skill, concentration, and teamwork.
The list of Sanctum bosses is still to be fully announced however some of them are already known.
Boss order in the new SoD raid on mythic difficulty:
- The Tarragrue boss fight.
- The Eye of the Jailer.
- The Nine.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul.
- Soulrender Dormazain.
- Painsmith Raznal.
- Guardian of the First Ones.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo.
- Sylvanas Windrunner.
During the mythic loot run, one will not only get the unique trophies from the raid bosses but will manage to see the new mechanics and learn how to tackle them from professional Warcraft players. If you are still worried that you might miss some of the high item level loot, we have a great solution for that.
Loot Trading in the SoD Mythic Sell Runs
With the release of patch 9.1 Chains of Domination old gear will become almost useless and as usual, players will start hunting new powerful equipment including the new mythic Domination armor sets that loot exactly like legendaries.
To be able to collect the full set you might want to opt for our mythic loot-trading option and get some additional players of your armor type to give you the items they get during the run. This way we can guarantee you that you receive an excessive amount of new loot.
Loot guarantee from Sanctum of Domination Mythic carry:
- 10/10 bosses - 5 different slots;
- 9/10 bosses - 4 different slots;
- 8/10 bosses - 3 different slots;
- 7/10 bosses - 3 different slots;
- 6/10 bosses - 2 different slots;
- 5/10 bosses - 2 different slots;
- 4/10 bosses - 1 slot;
- 3/10 bosses - 1 slot;
- 2/10 bosses - no items guarantee;
- 1/10 bosses - no items guarantee.
As you can see the more loot-trader you get the higher is your chance to get the full Domination set and the weapon from the single mythic SoD carry run. While you are in the raid don’t forget to hit the boss at least once to be eligible for looting it after the kill.
If you still have questions or want to know some more information on how to buy mythic Sanctum of Domination carries feel free to chat with our knowledgeable support managers who are available 24/7 and would be happy to assist you.