Sanctum of Domination Heroic Run
The Sanctum of Domination heroic raid boost is a fast single loot run through the newest SoD raid in heroic (HC) mode. Upon purchase be ready to rush through all 10 bosses of the second WoW Shadowlands 9.1 raid carried by the professional team. Sylvanas Windrunner herself is seemed to be the last boss that will grant you the AotC achievement and a new Domination equipment set.
Boost takes: 2-2.5 hours.
Please check our calendar to choose the best time slot and reserve your spot in our daily heroic loot runs.
WoW Sanctum of Domination heroic carry includes:
- full clear of Sanctum of Domination heroic raid with personal loot mode;
- defeat of 10 SoD heroic bosses including Terragrue Revenge, Remnant of Ner'zhul, Eye of the Jailer, Kel’Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner;
- a chance for 239+ (246 from 2 last bosses) gear;
- Domination armor set and weapons;
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner achievement;
- chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion;
- Heroic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for 10/10 bosses;
- chance for Rae'shalare legendary from last boss (hunter only).
- achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer's Vanguard.
Our heroic Sanctum of Domination boosts would be available right upon release of the second raid tier of WoW Shadowlands.
You can check all personal loot runs in our calendar and book the slot. Please note: loot-trade runs may have a different schedule, please check in the online chat for available traders.
IMPORTANT: players require to trade us 40k gold before the full 10/10 boss run. [Additional Security measure for US region]
- 60 level character;
- US region only: 40k gold;
- fresh Sanctum of Domination heroic raid cooldown;
- no gear requirements.
Heroic Sanctum of Domination Carry
As an experienced provider of heroic raid boosting services, Boosthive would be glad to offer all types of SoD loot runs and achievements. We will start offering the pre-sale as soon as the official release date would be announced. The patch 9.1 Chains of Domination will approximately be released in June 2021 and bring some new fresh content to the fan’s favorite MMO game.
Boss order in SoD raid: The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, The Nine, Remnant of Ner'zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painsmith Raznal, Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, Kel'Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Here is some basic SoD raid info that you might want to consider before buying any Sanctum of Domination carries.
- Heroic runs will be available right after our boosters defeat the last boss.
- Loot trading would start only 2 weeks after the SoD release date.
- We will do 10 Sanctum of Domination carry runs a day on both Horde & Alliance.
- The SoD boostings are available in a selfplay mode.
If you still have questions or looking for more information about the HC Sanctum of Domination please feel free to contact our 24/7 available support managers and they will be more than glad to help you.
Let us now talk about some loot trading possibilities in the second heroic raid of Shadowlands expansion.
Heroic Sanctum of Domination Loot Trading
Loot trading in the SoD heroic raid allows our well-geared boosters of the same armor types as your character to provide additional items during the run. This option can get you 1-7 additional players of the same armor type as your toon into the raid run. They will trade you all the available loot they get during the Sanctum of Domination Heroic sell run. This results in a more guaranteed loot drop from 1 full run.
Here are some of the item guarantees for loot trading option:
- personal loot run does not guarantee any amount of items;
- 1 trader - 2+ items;
- 2 traders - 3+ items;
- 3 traders - 4+ items;
- 4 traders - 5+ items;
- 5 traders - 7+ items;
- 7 traders - 9+ items;
- 9 traders - 10+ items;
- 12 traders - 15+ items;
- 15 traders - 18+ items.
Please note that personal loot drops are also included in the guaranteed amount.
Loot guarantee shows just the minimum amount of items that you will get. You can get more gear if you are lucky. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will make an additional run on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
The raids in Shadowlands do not have any item upgrading mechanics such as previous Corrupted, Warforged, or Titanforged gear in the previous expansions. However, the Sanctum of Domination raid in heroic with has a higher item level (approx. 246 ilvl) gear from the last two bosses. In rare cases these items from 2 last bosses won't be tradeable due to game mechanics.