Sanctum of Domination Heroic Run
Fated Sanctum of Domination heroic raid boost is a fast single loot run through the newest SoD raid in heroic (HC) mode. Upon purchase be ready to rush through all 10 bosses of the second WoW Shadowlands raid carried by the professional team. This is the best way to get best gear during Season 4 as SoD drops tons of good trinkets and weapons.
Sanctum of Domination heroic raid carry is back with new Fated affix in SL season 4. Complete boss reshuffle with some health and damage adjustments await champions of Azeroth in heroic mode. Please check today event section to reserve the next SoD heroic run!
Heroic Sanctum of Domination carry includes:
- Full clear of Sanctum of Domination heroic raid with personal loot mode;
- Defeat 10 bosses for Puzzling Cartel Dinar quest.
- A chance for 291 (298 from 2 last bosses) gear;
- Chance to get some pets: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion;
- Heroic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for 10/10 bosses;
- Achievement Heroic: Fate of Domination (part of Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids).
- Achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer's Vanguard.
Boost takes: 1.5-2 hours.
Please note: Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner is no longer available.
Important: Only one raid out for three available in fated mode per week. Our heroic Sanctum of Domination boosts are available during the weeks when the affix is active in the second raid tier of WoW Shadowlands. Please always check the preferred slot with our managers before booking the raid.
- 60 level character;
- fresh Sanctum of Domination heroic raid cooldown;
- Sanctum of Domination fated affix must be active.
Heroic Sanctum of Domination Carry
As an experienced provider of heroic raid boosting services, Boosthive would be glad to offer all types of SoD loot runs and achievements. We will start offering the pre-sale as soon as the season 4 hits live servers on August, 2. It will bring some new fresh content into the game as well some updates for older Shadowlands raids.
Boss order in SoD raid: The Tarragrue, The Eye of the Jailer, The Nine, Remnant of Ner'zhul, Soulrender Dormazain, Painsmith Raznal, Guardian of the First Ones, Fatescribe Roh-Kalo, Kel'Thuzad, and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Here is some basic SoD raid info that you might want to consider before buying any Sanctum of Domination carries.
- Heroic runs are available when fated affix is active in Sanctum of Domination..
- Loot trading would start only 4+ weeks after the season release date.
- We will do over10 Sanctum of Domination carry runs a day on both Horde & Alliance.
- The SoD HC boostings are available in a selfplay mode.
- Do not forget to take Dinar quest in Oribos to start farming Dinar coins (you will need it to buy some raid trinkets/weapons later).
If you still have questions or looking for more information about the HC Sanctum of Domination please feel free to contact our 24/7 available support managers and they will be more than glad to help you.
Let us now talk about some loot trading possibilities in the second heroic raid of Shadowlands expansion.
Heroic Sanctum of Domination Loot Trading
Loot trading in the SoD heroic raid allows our well-geared boosters of the same armor types as your character to provide additional items during the run. This option can get you 1-10 additional players of the same armor type as your toon into the raid run. They will trade you all the tradeable loot they get during the Sanctum of Domination Heroic sell run. This results in a more guaranteed loot drop from 1 full run. BoE items that drop from trash are not tradeable due to game mechanics
Here are some of the item guarantees for loot trading option:
- personal loot mode - no items guarantee;
- 1 trader - 2+ items;
- 2 traders - 3+ items;
- 3 traders - 4+ items;
- 4 traders - 5+ items;
- 5 traders - 7+ items;
- 7 traders - 10+ items;
- 9 traders - 12+ items;
- 12 traders - 14+ items;
- 15 traders - 20+ items.
Please note that personal loot drops are also included in the guaranteed amount.
Loot guarantee shows just the minimum amount of items that you will get. You can get more gear if you are lucky. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will make an additional run on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
The raids in Shadowlands do not have any item upgrading mechanics such as previous Corrupted, Warforged, or Titanforged gear in the previous expansions. However, Fated Sanctum of Domination raid in heroic with has a higher item level (291 ilvl) gear than the previous version of this instance