Sanctum of Domination Full Gear Boost
Sanctum of Domination is one of the three raids available in Shadowlands. All bosses once again drop a variety of relevant gear with unique models. Ranging from 226 in normal, 239 in heroic and up to 252 in mythic, buying full gear in Sanctum of Domination is the best way to boost the character transmog collection.
SoD full gear boosting service includes:
- Fast kill of bosses in normal mode.
- All gear slots farmed from SoD depending on chosen difficulty.
- Any other raid achievements on selected mode.
We offer full gear for normal and heroic difficulties with the following item level:
- full gear normal boost with 226+ ilvl in every slot;
- full gear heroic boost with 239+ ilvl in every slot;
- full gear mythic boost with 252+ ilvl in every slot.
Boost takes: 3-4 weeks.
Important: SoD full gearing service does not guarantee getting any set items. However, it is always possible to use Creation Catalyst to turn some received items into tier pieces.
Full gear service is a great way to get the character ready for more challenging content. However, keep in mind, that all full gearing orders will be proceeded in 2-3 weeks after the start of season 4.
- 60+ level;
When SoD full gear carry becomes available?
In order to get one of the best transmogs in Shadowlands players will have to attend SoD raid every week. Our boosting team will start farming out the best gear on the second-third weeks the raids become available in fated mode.
Here is how we plan to boost our client to full SoD gear:
- Our team clears full raids in heroic difficulty with several set-ups.
- Then we gear up booster characters to make loot trading available.
- We then start offering SoD (NM) full gear services.
- After a week we start offering the heroic full gear boosts.
To have more precise dates or to book a pre-order for your full gear carry feel free to reach out to our support manager who can assist you further.