Razor’s Edge service is a new meta Iron Banner sword obtainable in the Witch Queen DLC. The sword is gained mainly through the Iron Baner matches or by engrams. Once Iron Banner pumps up the weapon can be framed farther via the Iron Banner for the perfect Razors Edge godroll.
Razor’s Edge legendary boost will provide you with the first sword presented in Iron Banner, great both for PvP and PvE. Razor's Edge looks cool, it is part of the Vortex archetype, immediately placing it above many other swords. Furthermore, it can roll with a couple of interesting perks and features the Skulking Frenzy Origin trait. Currently, it's one of the best swords in the game comparable with the community's favorite Falling Guillotine. Buying Razor’s Edge farm is prior for those who value their time and want to jump into action right away with the best weapon.
D2 Razor’s Edge quest boosting rewards:
- Legendary Razor’s Edge sword obtained.
- A lot of reputation with Iron Banner.
- All items and resources that will drop during the service.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes 1 hour.
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
If you want a perfect goodroll on Razor’s Edge sword pick more weapons in the additional options section.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen DLC available.
How to get Razor’s Edge sword?
In Season of the Haunted Iron Banner reputation is going to match other reputations in the game in terms of its gaining. This brings up Iron Banner engrams. By farming these or by playing regular matches, there is always a chance to get an IB weapon currently presented in the pull.
In case you still have any questions before getting our D2 Razor’s Edge carries service, you can always contact our managers via online chat, skype, or discord. We are online 24/7 and ready to help.
D2 Razor’s Edge God Roll
Razor’s Edge is a great weapon for the Iron Banner matches and is designed for it. Razor's Edge is a Void Sword with a Vortex Frame, making it identical to the Falling Guillotine in regards to those features.
Here is our recommendation for Razor’s Edge godroll:
- Hungry Edge: Increases Sword ammo.
- Balanced Guard: Increases Guard Efficiency, Stability, Guard Endurance, Guard Resistance, and Inventory Size
- Unrelenting: Rapidly defeating targets triggers health regeneration. Guardians and powerful combatants count as more than one kill.
- Chain Reaction: Each final blow with this weapon creates an elemental damage explosion.
Though Swords can be more difficult to use in PvP than other Heavy weapons, Skulking Wolf gives Razor's Edge an advantage over other Legendary Swords in Iron Banner.