Razor’s Edge / Lessons Well-Learned quest
Razor’s Edge service is a new meta Iron Banner sword obtainable in the Witch Queen DLC. The sword is gained through the Lessons Well-Learned quest step carry which is a part of the What We Survive questline. After the questline is completed the weapon can be framed farther via the Iron Banner for the perfect Razor’s Edge godroll.
Razor’s Edge legendary boost will provide you with a great Iron Banner gun with a unique Skulking Wolf perk. The perk improves your radar capabilities and gives you invisibility on final blows. Currently, it's one of the best swords in the game comparable with community's favorite Falling Guillotine. Buying Razor’s Edge farm is prior for those who value their time and want to jump into action right away with the best weapon.
D2 Razor’s Edge quest boosting rewards:
- Legendary Razor’s Edge sword obtained.
- Lessons Well-Learned quest step completed.
- All items and resources that will drop during the service.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes 1 hour.
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
If you want a perfect goodroll on Razor’s Edge sword pick more weapons in the additional options section.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen DLC available.
How to get Razor’s Edge sword?
The first Razor’s Edge is obtained by completing the Lessons Well-Learned quest step of the What We Survive questline. After you have completed the whole questline this weapon is available to farm using these easy methods:
- Complete Iron Banner matches
- Complete Iron Banner bounties
- Exchange Iron Banner tokens with Saladin
D2 Razor’s Edge God Roll
Razor’s Edge is a great weapon for the Iron Banner matches and is designed for it. Razor's Edge is a Void Sword with a Vortex Frame, making it identical to the Falling Guillotine in regards to those features. Though Swords can be more difficult to use in PvP than other Heavy weapons, Skulking Wolf gives Razor's Edge an advantage over other Legendary Swords in Iron Banner.
Here is our recommendation for Razor’s Edge godroll:
- Hungry Edge: Increases Sword ammo.
- Balanced Guard: Increases Guard Efficiency, Stability, Guard Endurance, Guard Resistance, and Inventory Size
- Unrelenting: Rapidly defeating targets triggers health regeneration. Guardians and powerful combatants count as more than one kill.
- Chain Reaction: Each final blow with this weapon creates an elemental damage explosion.
In case you still have any questions before getting our D2 Razor’s Edge carry service, you can always contact our managers via online chat, skype, or discord. We are online 24/7 and ready to help.