Raszageth boost is a run made specifically to defeat the final boss of the Vault of the Incarnates raid. It can be done on any difficulty, including normal, heroic, and even mythic modes. Join our professional raiding guilds to experience the battle against the first Dragonflight villain without stress. Purchasing Raszageth carry is a convenient and fast way to get VotI last boss kill, along with some epic gear and Ahead of the Curve achievement. Defeating this boss on mythic difficulty during patch 10.0 will also award the Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater FoS and an elite PvE title.
It is already possible to pre-order Raszageth kills on any difficulty now. Normal and heroic runs will become available in the second week of the patch after our teams defeat her. Mythic option for Raszageth boosting will become available in 7 to 8 weeks.
WoW Raszageth, the Storm Eater boost includes:
- Fast Raszageth kill on any chosen difficulty
- Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm-Eater (AotC) achievement for heroic;
- Cutting Edge: Raszageth the Storm-Eater FoS for mythic kill.
- Title for defeating the boss on the mythic difficulty
- Chance to get 418 (heroic) or 437 (mythic) ilvl gear from this boss
- Free selfplay for Mythic: Raszageth the Storm-Eater boss kill
Boost takes: 1 hour.
Important: FoS achievement is only obtainable before the release of the next raid. Mythic difficulty might require a character transfer.
- fresh VotI last boss cooldown for heroic;
- fresh VotI mythic raid cooldown for mythic Raszageth carry;
- no gear requirements.
In case there are any additional requirements for fighting Raszageth, we will update all the relevant information on this page.
WoW Raszageth Boss Fight
Raszageth the Storm-Eater is the first major antagonist of the Dragonflight expansion. She is an ancient and powerful proto-dragon with the goal of destroying the blue dragonflight for the use of arcane magic. It is up to our heroes to stop her and other Primalists from achieving this goal.
Developers are trying to create the story of this expansion with a more grounded approach. No more dangers to the universe or insanely-grand schemes. However, this doesn’t mean that the new main villain is a pushover. Danger to the blue dragonflight is real and heroes need to stop it.
Let’s sum up what we know about the last boss of Vault of the Incarnates:
- This fight will reduce the complexity in comparison to the previous raid, whilst also keeping the challenge for players.
- Great visuals are to be expected during the fight.
- There will be a big narrative hook about the main antagonist of this expansion at the end of the raid.
- Development for new characters in this story.
Let’s take a quick look at how you can buy the carry service for Raszageth boss kill.
Raszageth Boosting in VotI raid
We’ve designed this service for players who value their time, yet still want to receive some epic Raszageth loot, as well as achievements. Seeing the fight and the story is also a major reason to use Raszageth carry at the beginning of Dragonflight. With VotI last boss carry service, you won’t have to stress out about the team's performance and them wiping the raid.
Our Storm-Eater boost will help you to:
- get Raszageth AotC in the first weeks of Dragonflight’s release;
- defeat the last boss of VotI raid with our professional raiding guilds;
- not to stress out about wiping in the raid and wasting hours on retrying;
- have fun in a chill atmosphere;
- save hours upon hours of time;
- get other cool rewards.
Our Raszageth carry service will help you to experience this boss in a relaxed way, without any stress. Feel free to contact our customer support team if you have any questions. It is available 24/7. We will be happy to answer any questions or help with additional requests to your order.
Loot from Raszageth Boss Fight
With our quick Storm-Eater carry service, you can receive the best gear at the start of Dragonflight expansion. Here is the approximate ilvl gear that you can expect after killing Raszageth on various difficulties:
- Normal Raszageth run - 405 ilvl;
- Heroic Raszageth run - 418 ilvl;
- Mythic Raszageth run - 437 ilvl.
Raszageth carries are performed with personal loot. However, it is possible to add loot traders to the full run of VotI. This way you can get much more loot than with personal loot. Getting an advantage in the early days of the expansion is easy with our services.