Progenitor Tier Set Boost
Progenitor Tier Set boost is the fastest way to get new Class Tier Sets in patch 9.2 of Shadowlands. Our professional carry team will help you gather 2- and 4-piece set bonuses for any class. When you buy Progenitor Tier Set farm from us, you are guaranteed to gather all 4 Progenitor gear pieces to improve your class abilities and modify your rotation.
WoW 9.2 Tier Sets boost rewards:
- 2 or 4 pieces gathered in heroic/normal/mythic difficulty.
- Class Tier Bonuses unlocked.
- Other loot that drops to you (with personal loot mode).
- Forge of Creation system unlocked.
Boost takes: 4-5 weeks.
Progenitor Tier set carry will be available in heroic or even mythic modes. Please choose the difficulty and the number of set pieces you want to get and our boosting team will take care about the rest.
Before buying Tier sets in 9.2, please ready closely the minimal requirements for that type of service.
- 60 level;
- Zereth Mortis unlocked;
- fresh raid cooldown;
- Forge of Creation unlocked (additional option is required if not).
Class Tier Set Boosting In Patch 9.2
New Tier Sets that are coming back in the Eternity's End patch quickly drew players' attention and heated up the discussion. People may argue if class sets are good or bad for the game, but nobody can deny the inevitable: Progenitor Gear will be a key feature for your character progression in the upcoming Sepulcher raid.
Game developers promised that top raiding guilds will be able to loot new Progenitor Tier pieces faster than others. It is a little unfair, don't you think?
Boosthive offers the best solution for regular players - 9.2 Tier Set farm service. After you purchase class tier pieces, our carry team will get them for your character fast and easy using the most effective ways of farming Progenitor gear in 9.2: combining both new raid and mythic keystones.
How to get Progenitor Tier Set in 9.2?
Progenitor Tier Sets will drop from bosses in the new raid Sepulcher of the First Ones on all difficulties. However, game developers promised players more agency in acquiring their tier sets in the new Shadowlands patch. That means there will be two ways of tier farming in 9.2.
Let's have a closer look at both methods:
- Bosses in the new raid have a chance to drop tier pieces for your class. This is the fastest way to get a 4-tier set bonus. However, the chances are random and unpredictable, making this way not reliable for regular players.
- Forge of Creation in Zereth Mortis. After players unlock Forge of Creation, they will start earning the new currency from PvP and Mythic+. Using this currency, you can turn your Mythic+ or PvP gear into Tier pieces. This method serves as bad luck protection and you can target certain gear slots, but the Forge of Creation method is slower.
As you can see, both ways of acquiring Tier Sets in Shadowlands 9.2 have their own pros and cons. But with our 9.2 tier sets farm you don't need to worry about raiding with pugs or working on your Forge of Creation, as our team will get the desired Tier gear for you fast and with no stress at all.
In case you are still unsure or have any questions, feel free to contact our support agents. We work 24/7 and are always ready to answer in online chat, skype, or discord.