Prepare for Shadowlands Patch 9.2
The new Shadowlands patch 9.2 “Eternity's End” is around the corner and as usual, it will eliminate some rare achievements and Feats of Strengths from the game. Here you can buy all boosting services that will no longer be available as soon as patch 9.2 hits the live servers. Let us see what will be removed from the game and what should you hurry up to accomplish in the coming weeks.
What you can unlock before the new patch with this boost?
- Shadowlands Keystone Master Season Two achievement.
- Soultwisted Deathwalker mount.
- Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror Season Two.
- Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner, in heroic SoD.
- Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner, in SoD mythic.
- Unchained Hero of the Horde/Alliance Season 2 PvP achievement.
- Elite PvP Gear - Season Two PvP transmog set.
- Season 2 Gladiator title and Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater rmount.
- PvP Season 2 mount - Vicious War Gorm.
The ETA for each of these services differs, please contact us for precise timing.
The same goes for the requirements, this is a VIP boosting service, therefore, we would care for each of your needs and therefore conditions of the boost will depend on the achievement you are looking to get before the Chains of Dominations patch.
- WoW Shadowlands account;
- 60 level;
- some boosts are piloted and require account sharing.
What will be removed in SL Patch 9.2?
As usual, the big World of Warcraft update will bring lots of new content, and therefore there would no longer be enough room for some awesome achievements of the previous patches. Let us see what will be removed in patch 9.2 and what you have to hurry up to get while you still can. Here we will give you a list of achievements, titles, FoS, and mounts that will no longer be obtainable at the release of the Eternity's End.
We base our list on the boosting services that can help you to get them while patch 9.1.5 is still here on the live servers of WoW.
Mythic Plus dungeons Season Two FoS and the mount will be removed.
M+ is now one of the most challenging parts of PvE in World of Warcraft, plates clear high-level keystones and farming powerful equipment. But as usual, there are 2 main achievements that matter for those who wish to get it all from the current 9.1.5 patch.
- Shadowlands Keystone Master Season Two (2000+ mythic rating during SL season 2);
- Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror Season Two (1500+ mythic rating during SL season 2).
Since the Keystone Master Season 2 achievement will no longer be available the mount Soultwisted Deathwalker (at least in the current color tint) will perish too and there would not be any way to obtain it ever again. That sums up the topic “what will be removed from M+ dungeons” and we can move further on the PvE ladder.
Sanctum of Domination Raid FoS achievements will become unobtainable.
As usual with the release of the new content patch, there is a grand opening of a new raid. Even though we are sure that Vengeance's Reins won't become a 1% drop till the end of Shadowlands expansion, but all the “most-wanted” achievements will become rare collectibles. This includes the following:
Since Sanctum of Domination will lose all its attractiveness only after the patch you are still in time to grab those unique achievements that would be removed from the game, while also getting top ilvl gear in the process. But enough talking about PvE let us now jump to the bloody side of our favorite MMO RPG game - Player versus Player and see what will be unavailable there in 9.2.
PvP Season 2 achievements, mounts, and the Elite Armor Set - gone!
These are the most honorable achievements and the hardest ones to get. As most of the PvP Season two elite item, FoS, titles, and achievements will be removed from the game, now is the right time to get them. Some of those can take weeks to complete therefore the earlier you start the more chances you will get to complete them in time! So what PvP achievements & items will be removed in 9.2? Here is the list for your convenience:
- Season 2 Unchained Gladiator Title
- and Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater mount;
- Season 2 top RBG Title - Hero of the Horde: Unchained (or Alliance);
- Elite PvP Gear - Season Two PvP Transmog set;
- Hero of the Horde/Alliance Season 2 PvP achievement.
- Vicious War Gorm - shadowlands season 2 mount.
Basically all Season 2 juicy rewards will be eliminated and won’t be acquirable after the 9.2 will go live. If you wish to get any of the above-mentioned achievements or titles, feel free to contact our 24/7 available team of managers who will gladly guide you on how to get in the shortest time possible!
Let us now see how you can prepare for the new patch and what services will help you.
How to prepare for the Eternity's End 9.2 patch?
Here is the easy-to-follow guide on how to check everything you need to do before patch 9.2 and the order you should be getting those things completed. Please note that all those tasks can be completed either by spending days or even weeks of playing time or by simply purchasing a professional boost from the Boosthive store.
Prepare for 9.2 Patch guide.
- Read the above sections to see what will be unobtainable in 9.2.
- Check your own achievements in both PvE and PvP sections.
- Write down/select the achievements you are missing.
- Start with the PvP titles as they are the longest ones to get.
- Then proceed with PvE titles that can take 2-3 days to complete.
- Then finish off with the easy-to-do achievements to conclude your 9.1.5 adventure.
- If you have difficulty with anything talk to us and we will help you get them all.
As you can see the process is not that difficult, structure your actions and buy some additional boosting services if you feel that you don’t have enough time to complete it before the release.
When is the release of Shadowlands: Eternity's End?
There is no official release date yet, but we will keep you informed about any news on this particular product page. However as usual we will give you our own estimate of the Eternity's End patch arrival time based purely on the speculations, experience, and previous patch timings.
Therefore we predict that Shadowlands patch 9.2 Eternity's End will be released by the start of March 2022.