Prepare for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The new Dragonflight Patch 10.2 is around the corner and as usual, it will eliminate some rare achievements and Feats of Strengths from the game. Here you can buy all boosting services that will no longer be available as soon as Dragonflight Season 3 hits the live servers. Let us see what will be removed from the game and what should you hurry up to accomplish in the coming weeks.
🔥 Dragonflight Patch 10.2 release date: This fall.
The duration for each of these services differs, please contact us for precise timing.
What you can unlock before the new patch with this boost?
- Dragonflight Keystone Master Season Two achievement.
- Inferno Armoredon mount.
- 8/8 Mythic 20+ timed:
- unlocks all dungeon teleports from Season 2
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Two achievement.
- FoS Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth.
- FoS Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth.
- Obsidian Elite PvP Gear - Season One PvP transmog.
- Season 2 Gladiator title and Obsidian Gladiator's Slitherdrake mount.
- PvP Season 2 mount - Vicious War Snail.
The same goes for the requirements, this is a VIP boosting service, therefore, we would care for each of your needs and therefore conditions of the boost will depend on the achievement you are looking to get before the new season.
- WoW Dragonflight;
- 70 level.
What will be removed in Patch 10.2?
As usual, the big World of Warcraft update will bring lots of updated content, and therefore there would no longer be enough room for some awesome achievements of the previous season. Let us see what will be removed soon and what you have to hurry up to get while you still can. Here we will give you a list of achievements, titles, FoS, and mounts that will no longer be obtainable or harder to get at the release of the DF 10.2 patch.
We base our list on the boosting services that can help you to get them while S2 is still here on the live servers of WoW.
Mythic Plus dungeons Season Two FoS and the mount will be removed.
M+ is now one of the most challenging parts of PvE in World of Warcraft, plates clear high-level keystones and farming powerful equipment. But as usual, there are 2 main achievements that matter for those who wish to get it all from the current 10.1.5 patch.
- Dragonflight Keystone Master Season Two (2000 mythic rating during DF season 2);
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Two (2500 mythic rating during DF season 2);
- Keystone Hero achievements that unlocks dungeon teleports.
Since the Keystone Master Season 2 achievement will no longer be available the mount Inferno Armoredon (at least in the current color tint) will perish too and there would not be any way to obtain it ever again.
Dragonflight S2 dungeon pool will be different: All current dungeons will be replaced with some new dungeons. This season is the last chance to get current dungeon teleports as they likely become unobtainable. That sums up the topic “what will be removed from M+ dungeons” and we can move further on the PvE ladder.
Dragonflight 10.1 Raid FoS achievements will become unobtainable.
As usual with the release of the new content patch, there are some changes to the current raid. Even though we are sure that Embodiment of the Hellforged won't become a 1% drop till the end of Dragonflight expansion, but all the “most-wanted” FoS achievements will become rare collectibles. This includes the following:
Since Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid will lose all its attractiveness only after the patch you are still in time to grab those unique achievements that would be removed from the game, while also getting top ilvl gear in the process. But enough talking about PvE let us now jump to the bloody side of our favorite MMO RPG game - Player versus Player and see what will be unavailable there in Dragonflght.
PvP Season 2 achievements, mounts, and the Elite Armor Set - gone!
These are the most honorable achievements and the hardest ones to get. As most of the PvP Season Two elite items, FoS, titles, and achievements will be removed from the game, now is the right time to get them. Some of those can take weeks to complete therefore the earlier you start the more chances you will get to complete them in time! So what PvP achievements & items will be removed in 10.2? Here is the list for your convenience:
- Season 2 Obsidian Gladiator Title
- and Obsidian Gladiator's Slitherdrake mount;
- Elite PvP Gear - Season Two PvP Transmog set;
- Vicious War Snail - Dragonflight season 2 mount.
Basically all Season 2 juicy rewards will be eliminated and won’t be acquirable after 10.2 patch will go live. If you wish to get any of the above-mentioned achievements or titles, feel free to contact our 24/7 available team of managers who will gladly guide you on how to get in the shortest time possible!
Let us now see how you can prepare for the new patch and what services will help you.
How to prepare for Patch 10.2?
Here is the easy-to-follow guide on how to check everything you need to do before 10.2 and the order you should be getting those things completed. Please note that all those tasks can be completed either by spending days or even weeks of playing time or by simply purchasing a professional boost from the Boosthive store.
Prepare for Patch 10.2 guide.
- Read the above sections to see what will be unobtainable in the next Season.
- Check your own achievements in both PvE and PvP sections.
- Write down/select the achievements you are missing.
- Start with the PvP titles as they are the longest ones to get.
- Then proceed with PvE titles that can take 2-3 days to complete.
- Then finish off with the easy-to-do achievements to conclude your 10.1 adventure.
- If you have difficulty with anything talk to us and we will help you get them all.
As you can see the process is not that difficult, structure your actions and buy some additional boosting services if you feel that you don’t have enough time to complete it before the release.
When is the release of Patch 10.2?
While there are no official date. But we expect Dragonflight Patch 10.2 to arrive this fall. Next season and new raid will be opened one week after the official patch release.