Operation: Mechagon Carry
Mechagon boost is a run through the new 5-ppl WoW mega-dungeon with 8 booses. Operation Mechagon is available in Mythic and Hard mode where drops Aerial Unit R-21/X from King Mechagon with a 100% chance.
Boost ETA: 1-1,5 hours. Starting run within 30-50 minutes!
Mechagon Hard mode and Mythic mode have the same weekly cooldown and you won't be able to get loot from hard-mode if you cleared Mechagon mythic this week and vice versa.
Operation Mechagon carry includes:
- Fast clear of the Operation: Mechagon dungeon
- 430 Azerite helmet for 1 random group member (only in Hard Mode)
- Chance to get 415+ loot and cool trinkets
- Mount Aerial Unit R-21/X from King Mechagon in Hardmode
- Achievement Keep DPS-ing and Nobody Explodes (for Hard Mode completion)
- Hertz Locker - for completing Hard Mode without Deaths.
Activation of Hard mode increases the difficulty of bosses and adds new unique boss mechanics.
- Selfplay - you play your own
- All loot trade (extra trader and VIP group) options highly increase the chance of getting loot at the end of the dungeon. But we need to mention that it does not guarantee you more gear
Please note that Mechagon dungeon has a weekly cooldown, so loot-traders are only available during the first few days of reset. We recommend booking loot-traders at the start of cooldown.beforehand.
- 120 level character
- The fresh weekly cooldown for Operation: Mechagon
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from steal.