Ny'alotha Heroic Boost
Here you can buy Ny'alotha, The Waking City Heroic raid. This is the best way to get perfect gear in BfA new patch 8.3. You will get fast full clear of 12 new bosses with 460 ilvl loot, azerite power and the final boss - N'zoth himself. We all have been waiting for this to happen for so long! There are various achievements in the raid with Ahead of Curve achievement for Defeating N'zoth. You will also see the epic cinematic after N'zoth fight, which will lead to the conclusion of the Battle for Azeroth expansion. We do more than 10 raids per day on both regions and factions.
Boost ETA is 1-24 hrs. Check our Calendar to reserve the best spot and defeat Old God N'zoth with our raiding team!
Default Ny'alotha HC raid boost includes:
- Personal loot mode (you get all loot that drops personally for you during the run)
- 460 ilvl gear for the raid
- 12/12 bosses killed within 4 hours
- Ahead of the Curve: N'zoth achievement for defeating the last boss in Heroic difficulty
- Achievements for each wing clear (Gift of Flesh, Halls of Devotion, The Waking Dream, Vision of Destiny)
- Chance to loot battle pets from bosses: Muar, Aqir Hivespawn, Ra'kim, Void-Scarred Anubisath, Eye of Corruption)
- Account sharing mode (we log into your character to complete Ny'alotha carry)
- VPN to match your current location
- Livestream (most of our raid members have the technical possibility to provide stream, feel free to check it in chat support)
Options for Ny'alotha, The Waking City HC carry:
- Selfplay: you join our raid and play on your character to see raid yourself. No need to know tactics or bring consumables into the run
- 7/12, 10/12, 11/12 bosses - we will kill the required amount of bosses, The count starts from the first boss. Bosses order: Wrathion, Maut, Skitra, Xanesh, Hivemind, Vexiona, Ra-den, Shad'har, Drest'agath, Il'gynoth, Carapace of N'zoth, N'zoth the Corruptor.
- Loot-trade: we will add players with your armor type in the raid to trade you all available loot they get. NOTE: if you want to get loot trade mode you need to select the number of traders. Without the trader's default run will be with personal loot mode.
Please note: Loot-trading will become available in 3 weeks after the release of Ny'alotha, The Waking City
Loot guarantee shows just the minimum amount of items you will get during the run. You can get more items if you are lucky. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will take your character on next week on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
- Personal loot run and 1 loot-trader option does not guarantee any amount of items
- 3 traders - at least 6 items
- 5 traders - at least 8 items
- 7 traders - at least 11 items
- 9 traders - at least 14 items
Your bonus rolls, personal loot drops and items that don't upgrade your character are included in a guaranteed amount. We need to mention that some Warforged and Titanforged items with high item levels cannot be traded to you because of game mechanics in World of Warcraft.
- 120 level character
- Fresh raid cooldown for the raid
- If you go self-played please do at least 1 hit on each boss in the raid to be available to get loot
- If a character is lower than 440 item level, the price for the piloted option is the same as for self play option
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from theft.