Nezarec’s Whisper is a new Season of the Haunted exclusive legendary glaive. It is a random drop from the Nightmare Containment activity end chest on the Leviathan Derelict location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. Nezarec’s Whisper carry will provide the desired amount of glaives for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary Nezarec’s Whisper farm includes any amount of this glaive which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. It is the first Legendary Glaive that deals Arc damage, furthermore, it has some incredibly powerful perk combinations. Buying Nezarec’s Whisper craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
D2 Nezarec’s Whisper boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary Nezarec’s Whisper obtained.
- A lot of legendary Opulent and SotH gear while farming for Nezarec’s Whisper.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~4h (depends on luck).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the glaive that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the Nezarec’s Whisper red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen Deluxe DLC available.
How To Get Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive
The glaive is a random drop from Nightmare Containment activity located on the Leviathan Derelict on the Moon's surface. To open such a chest a player must complete three tiers of the activity. On Tier III of this activity after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide SotH loot, including the Nezarec’s Whisper. There is also an additional chest that can be opened via spending 500 Vestiges of Dread, which can also provide the Season of the Haunted arsenal, including the glaive.
Normally, we see Nezarec’s Whisper in our pull every 6th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower. Additionally, by upgrading your Crown of Sorrow on the H.E.L.M the farm for weapons and red versions gets a bit easier in time.
D2 Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive God Roll
Our team has stated the Nezarec’s Whisper god roll and it looks like this:
- Demolitionist/Adrenaline Junkie - Fantastic PvE and PvP perk combination.
- Lead From Gold/Vorpal Weapon - Great combination for boss DPS.
- Impulse Amplifier/Adrenaline Junkie - Fantastic PvP perk combination.
- Genesis/Turnabout - Great PvE roll for players that like to use the Glaive as their main weapon.
- Demolitionist/Frenzy - A good combination for PvE, though Demolitionist/Adrenaline Junkie works better together.
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 5 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can enhance their drop via Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.