Midnight's Eternal Reins
Midnight mount is a ground horse that drops from Attumen in Return to Karazhan dungeon with a low drop rate. However, if you don't want to run this dungeon every week on all your characters, your best option would be to buy Midnight mount farm from Boosthive.
Our team offers Midnight mount for sale with two different options: pay-per-run option or guaranteed farm with an indefinite amount of tries.
WoW Midnight's Eternal Reins boost includes:
- Different options to farm rare Midnight's Eternal Reins mount:
- pay-per-run farm (you select the number of runs w/o mount guarantee);
- guaranteed farm (we do runs till it drops).
- Transmogrification from Return to Karazhan.
- VPN security for account safety.
- Additional option - Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount from Nightbane.
Boost takes: 3-6 months (average).
Midnight's Eternal Reins carry duration mostly depends on luck. However, we recommend having at least 4-5 high-level characters to kill Attumen every week. It will greatly speed up the process.
Important: In case you pick the number of Midnight runs and this dead horse drops before the limit is reached, we will use the remaining fee for unused tries as a credit for another service of your choice.
- 60+ level;
- no gear requirements.
New Midnight WoW mount looks very different from its old version from Burning Crusade: it has a red texture and the model has been greatly updated.