Heartshadow sword carry is a new exclusive exotic weapon obtainable via the Duality dungeon. The sword is a random drop from the newest Season of the Haunted dungeon. Heartshadow exotic boost will provide you with a new meta weapon both good for melee and ranged combat with its unique exotic capability.
The sword's exotic perk is Exhumation, which causes heavy attacks with full sword energy to turn the guardian invisible and fire explosive void projectiles. Buying Heartshadow farm is prior for those who value their time and want to jump into action right away with the best weapon.
D2 Heartshadow exotic boosting rewards:
- Exotic sword Heartshadow obtained.
- Duality dungeon completed.
- Chance to get the Mandate of Strenght exotic ship.
- All items and resources that will drop during the service
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Additional options for Heartshadow carry:
- add catalyst obtain: with this option we will help get the exotic catalyst for the Heartshadow sword;
- add catalyst completion: with this option we will masterwork your exotic Heartshadow catalyst; note that this option is only available if you have the catalyst or have taken the "add catalyst obtain" option.
Boost takes ~1 week.
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
You may also pick exotic weapons catalyst and its masterwork as additional options.
- 1560+ power level;
- Witch Queen DLC available.
How to get Heartshadow Sword
Heartshadow sword is a 5% chance of a drop in the Duality dungeon. But unlike other exotics of this kind, you can enhance the drop by several in-game Triumphs that you can earn if you want to increase Heartshadow’s drop rate.
It is currently unknown if the weapon is a dungeon-wise drop or from the last boss of Duality.
D2 - How to get the exotic Heartshadow catalyst?
In the current state, it seems that the exotic catalyst is a drop from the master version of the Duality dungeon. It is currently unknown if it is tied to some tasks or if you only need to clear the dungeon.
The exotic catalyst's name is Wraithwalk and it provides faster speed while invisible and works with other invisibility's not only when triggered by the exotic perk of the sword.