Guardian Games Triumphs
Buying Guardian Games Triumphs will let you commemorate this new 2021 event with some great accomplishments while not stressing out and farming medals. Get the most out of your GG Triumph carry and pick as many options as you require to complete the full list. Don't miss out on these limited-time activities with cool exotic rewards and prize your favorite Destiny 2 class.
Guardian Games Triumphs carry rewards.
- Consummate Competitor - Complete all Guardian Games Triumphs.
- Color of Speed Exotic Sparrow Reward.
- Bronze Agent - Collect Bronze Medals.
- Hearty Laurels - Collect Laurels.
- World-Class Point Scorer - Earn class points.
- Platinum Plated - Earn a Platinum Medal.
- Fight Cards Triumphs:
- Strikes - Complete 3 Cards while Strikes are the Daily Focus;
- Crucible - Complete 3 Cards while Crucible is the Daily Focus;
- Gambit - Complete 3 Cards while Gambit is the Daily Focus.
- Catalyst Competitor Complete the Heir Apparent catalyst quest.
- One Fell Strike - Defeat 50 combatants in a single strike.
- Crucible Competitor - Defeat 15 Guardians in Crucible matches.
- Extended Clipper - Defeat 100 combatants with Machine Guns.
- World-Class Striker - Complete a strike in the class-specific strike playlist.
- Closing Competitor - Participate in the closing ceremony.
Destiny 2 Guardian Games Triumphs boosting ETA: 1 day - 1 week depending on selected options.
Heir Apparent is the main reward of the Guardian Games event. Our team will complete Class Act Triumph, which you can get for completion of any 7 triumphs of Guardian Games.
- 1100+ Power Level;
- Beyond Light DLC.