Castle Nathria Full Gear Boost
Castle Nathria is the first raid in Shadowlands where you can gear up your character into the full raiding set of items. With the variety of item levels ranging from 200+ in normal, 213+ in heroic, and up to 226+ in mythic, buying full gear Castle Nathria carry is a great way to boost your character power.
Boost ETA: 6 - 8 weeks. Depends on the difficulty of the raid selected.
Shadowlands CN full gear boosting service includes:
- fast kill of all 10 bosses of Castle Nathria raid;
- all item slots filled with the CN gear depending on the selected difficulty;
- Ahead of the Curve: Sire Denathrius achievement;
- any other raid-completion achievements on the selected difficulty;
- BiS gear list option is possible, please contact our manager for info.
Each raid difficulty has a different fear item level. Here are the options to chose from:
- Castle Nathria full gear normal boost - 200/207 ilvl;
- Castle Nathria full gear heroic boost - 213/220 ilvl;
- Castle Nathria full gear mythic boost - 226/233 ilvl.
CN full gear loot run is a great way to get your character ready for more challenging in-game tasks. However, before buying the full gear carry, please have a look at the basic requirements for this service.
- WoW Shadowlands expansion purchased and active;
- 60 level character with any gear.
When can I receive CN full-gear?
With the removal of the master loot (ML) system in BfA, it became harder to obtain specific slots of equipment. To get equipment in every slot from the Castle NAthria raid our boosting team would have to first get well-geared so that loot traders could transfer all possible loot to your character.
Here is the key info that will shed some light upon the “when” question:
- Our CN boosters will need at least 1 week to clear the full raid and gear up loot traders.
- The mythic difficulty will take much longer than that and at first, any CN mythic carry will require a transfer.
- After the raid is cleared we can start doing the CN gearing service as usual.
- Please check the Castle Nathri opening dates to check your availability.
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to speak to our experienced support managers.
The next section will have the detailed schedule of the PvE Season 1 content of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion.
Shadowlands Castle Nathria raid release schedule
The Castle Nathria release will be time-gated by the game developers and take place in stages. As we are not looking at LFR gear we will focus our attention on the normal, heroic, and mythic difficulties of the new WoW raid.
- December 8th - Castle Nathria Normal and Heroic raid difficulties open;
- December 15th - Mythic difficulty opens.
As soon, as it opens our professional boosters, will clear it and be ready to start performing Full gear CN service on the next weekly reset. Please consult with our managers before buying the mythic CN full-gear carry.