Frontier’s Cry / Flame in the Forest quest
Frontier’s Cry service is a new meta Iron Banner hand cannon obtainable in the Season of the Risen. The gun is gained through the Flame in the Forest quest step carry which is a part of the What We Survive questline. After the questline is completed the hand cannon can be framed farther via the Iron Banner for the perfect Frontier’s Cry godroll.
Frontier’s Cry legendary boost will provide you with a great Iron Banner gun with a unique Skulking Wolf perk. The perk improves your radar capabilities and gives you invisibility on final blows. Buying Frontier’s Cry farm is prior for those who value their time and want to jump into action right away with the best weapon.
D2 Frontier’s Cry quest boosting rewards:
- Legendary Frontier’s Cry hand cannon obtained.
- Flame in the Forest queststep completed.
- All items and resources that will drop during the service.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes 1 hour.
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
If you want a perfect goodroll on the weapon pick more weapons in the additional options section.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen DLC available.
How to get Frontier’s Cry hand cannon?
The first Frontier’s Cry is obtained by completing the Flame in the Forest quest step of the What We Survive questline. After you have completed the whole questline this weapon is available to farm using these easy methods:
- Complete Iron Banner matches
- Complete Iron Banner bounties
- Exchange Iron Banner tokens with Saladin
D2 Frontier’s Cry God Roll
Frontier’s Cry is a great weapon for the Iron Banner matches and is designed for it. Frontier’s Cry is an Energy weapon that sits in the 180 RPM archetype for Hand Cannons. This means it is one of the faster shooting Hand Cannons in D2.
Here is our recommendation for Frontier’s Cry godroll:
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling (Range +9)
- Magazine: Accurised Rounds (Range +9)
- Perk 1: Rapid Hit (Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed)
- Perk 2: Kill Clip (Reloading after a kill grants increased damage)
- Masterwork: Range
- Mod: Icarus Grip
In case you still have any questions before getting our D2 Frontier’s Cry carry service, you can always contact our managers via online chat, skype, or discord. We are online 24/7 and ready to help.